Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: McNabb and TO reunion (originally posted 4/7)(MET)

FatboysSkins

Do you need a tissue? You act like T.O. beats his wife, does drugs, yells racial slurs at the media, ect. Oh that's right, we do have that player on our team in Larry Johnson in which you have no problem supporting.

Larry Johnson was never in our division, much less 2 teams in our division... I never cheered against him.

T.O. didn't say a word in buffalo last season but you know who threw players under the bus week after week? Clinton Portis. Go cry me a river and find another team to support. We have just signed 10x more garbage on this team in the past 2 years than T.O..

Find another team to support? Sorry bro, I can't do that, I bleed Maroon, black and yellow. Hmm talk about the character of Clinton Portis?

Howabout after the loss in Cincy, there were 2 Redskins fans in the stands at the entrance to the tunnel, both of us were screaming our lungs out for all the players just to acknowledge us. Who was the last player off the field? Clinton Portis. Who was the only player to acknowledge us? Clinton Portis. Who threw each of us one of his game used gloves? Clinton Portis.

At the Panther's game last year I sat at the same table with mama and papa Portis the night before the game and watched the Florida/LSU game with (look it up, it was on). Who treated me like longtime friends? Clinton Portis' parents.

That's all the "character" I need. Say all you want. There are some players that I just HATE. TO is one of them.

Howabout after the loss in Cincy, there were 2 Redskins fans in the stands at the entrance to the tunnel, both of us were screaming our lungs out for all the players just to acknowledge us. Who was the last player off the field? Clinton Portis. Who was the only player to acknowledge us? Clinton Portis. Who threw each of us one of his game used gloves? Clinton Portis.

What a crock.....you must be making that **** up.

What a crock.....you must be making that **** up.

You wanna talk crap? Just PM a member of this board, I forget his name, but he was with me AT that game, and I also called him while sitting with the Portis'... If you search hard enough you could find out who it is...

You wanna talk crap? Just PM a member of this board, I forget his name, but he was with me AT that game, and I also called him while sitting with the Portis'... If you search hard enough you could find out who it is...

You can't even remember who he was?

Sorry guys, this has :bsflag: written all over it.

After all that went down with the to of them, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to make that move. Knowing what TO has done in the past on three other teams is bad enough, but to reunite him with one of the people he screwed over the most and expect McNAbb to perform to the best of his abilities is ****ing stupid.

After all that went down with the to of them, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to make that move. Knowing what TO has done in the past on three other teams is bad enough, but to reunite him with one of the people he screwed over the most and expect McNAbb to perform to the best of his abilities is ****ing stupid.

agree with this ... we will become even more of a media circus. T.O. has run himslef right out of the league with his antics.

It's too bad because he was such a physical freak and dominant player when he was in his prime. But that's the problem, he didn't have enough foresight to realize that one day when he was not as fast, as strong and as athletic ... that all those bridges he burnt would not be rebuilt.

NO one stays on top forever ... he took it for granted and now he has to lie in the bed he made for himself.

Ok, who wants to really answer me what T.O. did that was so wrong in Buffalo. He was not a cancer on that team, the problem I see is that he wants to win just that bad, and wants others around him to compete at that level.

The person whom I wish was around to ask if he could fit around here would be the late ST, who absolutely despised him, showed true meaning of the word hate(which could be too strong) for him in that other colored uniform. That would be the person that is being done a measure of injustice here, but at the same time if he was still here the one theing they could bring out in each other is COMPETITION.

Next, thing would be his preferred choice of jersey we all know AM was the last to don that number but because he is not at all a hateful type dude he would give TO the blessing to wear it which at that point just would make ppls whole body cringe. It is what it is the man can help us, its just his attitude has done him so much harm from past stops he is hard to TRUST.

Larry Johnson was never in our division, much less 2 teams in our division... I never cheered against him.

Find another team to support? Sorry bro, I can't do that, I bleed Maroon, black and yellow. Hmm talk about the character of Clinton Portis?

At the Panther's game last year I sat at the same table with mama and papa Portis the night before the game and watched the Florida/LSU game with (look it up, it was on). Who treated me like longtime friends? Clinton Portis' parents.

That's all the "character" I need. Say all you want. There are some players that I just HATE. TO is one of them.

I apologize if my comments were alittle overboard. I also will not call BS on your story either. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. HOWEVER, can you please explain to me what this has anything to do with Portis being a team player? Because he threw you a glove and his mommy and daddy were nice people, this negates what Clinton Portis has done? So even because Portis threw the Oline under the bus week in and week out, threw JC and Mike Sellers under the bus, ran and cried to Dan Snyder about Jim Zorn....all this is okay because he threw you a game worn glove and his parents were nice? So what happens if your sitting at training camp without any media knowing we are going to sign T.O.....and he signs his contract, comes out, and throws you his T.O. jersey signed that Mike Shanahan gave him when he signed the contract. Surely you will be in love with T.O. right and accept him as a player?

T O is not shanny type of player we dont need that garbage here and even if he did come skins fans dont want him to wear number 81!

Yeah, he's no Brandon Marshall or anything. :ols:

Owens won't be coming here simply because he and McNabb hate each others guts.

Hey ES how do yall feel about this. Me personnally hate the fact of TO becoming a Redskin, but the love the thought that this could make our offense more dynamic as ever.:logo:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors#4536

httpC://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/free-agency/shanahan-interested-in-terrell.html

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81761050/McNabb-from-D-C

not trying to shoot the messenger type of deal...but NO!!!! I live in the philly area...read the news...see local sports and all (philly area) it seemed all the news was based on TO and Mcnabb...not about the eagles... if you like drama...TO would be the way to go...if you want the media to talk about the skins as a team...say no to TO

Archived