Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: McNabb and TO reunion (originally posted 4/7)(MET)

FatboysSkins

I wouldn't be terribly upset if we signed TO, but I feel WR is one of the spots on our roster where we have solid depth. If McNabb can get it done with the WRs he has had in Philly, I think our yong WRs are ready to take the next step if given ample playing time and opportunities.

T.O can come in, but NO TO #81!!!!...Second, I would like for all the PART TIME, or Fake ***** Fans to turn in their Burgundy&Gold Card!....Dez Bryant at #4???What fool would draft a Receiver when we need to establish the O-LINE?..Some of the comments that come from our fans. Please let's see what the 2010 schedule will look like, and please put me out of my misery Thursday night. Get the damn lineman already, and let's get busy putting this team together. Still think they need to get out of town for Training Camp.

TO shuts up for the first year of every contract, it takes a year and a half before he becomes Team Obliterator. You rent TO for one year, this guy is a Cancer with a capital C. I do not need to see this guy doing sit ups in his drive way in 2011.

So why not sign him to another one year contract? Everyone's crying about how bad a teammate he is, but the man who had the biggest spat with TO (McNabb) wants to play with him again. Some of us already knew the two of them had already kissed and made up, so if McNabb and TO want to get together again as older veterans and make it work, forget the past, lets make it work.

Until proven otherwise, our WR core is suspect. Regardless of what happens or potential, our offense would be better WITH TO then without TO. There's no way around it...

Opening Day:

The producers of Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless and as the World Turns are upset about their low rating due to the highly rated new Reality Soap Opera, "ReUnited, T.O. and McNugget." :(

ps you learn about soaps when you are immobile due to an achilles tendon rupture (as well as a sprained knee) and Mrs ND or your little Princess keeps the remote out of reach the first couple of days.

Archived