Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: McNabb and TO reunion (originally posted 4/7)(MET)

FatboysSkins

Why AKA T.O.? I'm pretty sure he was actually talking about Kevin Curtis. He just built up the suspense so that everyone would think he was about to talk about Kevin Curtis. It was a semi-joke.

Because of how he presented it "As you know donavon there is a player on the FA market that used to be your team mate" and with the TO rumors everyone would think that he was going to say his name and instead he said Kevin Curtis. We all know the skins have zero intrest in Curtis(he's no better then what we have now), hense the joke.:logo:

Because of how he presented it "As you know donavon there is a player on the FA market that used to be your team mate" and with the TO rumors everyone would think that he was going to say his name and instead he said Kevin Curtis. We all know the skins have zero intrest in Curtis(he's no better then what we have now), hense the joke.:logo:

Exactly, it was a joke. They know TO isn't an option, either, otherwise they would have asked him what he thought about it, that's good tv. But it was a disaster the first time, hence the joke.

Exactly, it was a joke. They know TO isn't an option, either, otherwise they would have asked him what he thought about it, that's good tv. But it was a disaster the first time, hence the joke.

Two different scenarios here though the first time they played together TO had his own greed to fault for there fallout and before he started to let his greed get the best of him they were probably the best tandem in the NFL. This time it wont be no longer then maybe a 2 year deal, probably just 1 year. So TO is gonna know that if he acts up Shanny will dismiss him and he will be done in the NFL. Besides he hasn't been that bad lately.:helmet:

So TO is gonna know that if he acts up Shanny will dismiss him and he will be done in the NFL. Besides he hasn't been that bad lately.:helmet:

It's not that he hasn't been that bad, it's that he has been in Buffalo. He may as well have been in Outer Mongolia - nobody pays attention to Buffalo.

If McPOS still hates TO as much as he use to then Im all for it... I want to make McPOSs stint here like being in purgatory and hopefully no other Giant Eagle or Cowperson QB will ever want to come here again.... :)

Obviously, if we sign TO before the DDP, I will not be attending...

If we sign him after, I will not attend another game until he is gone...

If we win a Super Bowl with TO on the roster, I will not be watching...

When he gets cut/retires, I will support the team again... Under NO circumstances will I root for TO, even if that means denouncing my team.

Vet Min + Incentives... for a try out, and if he does well then we can talk extension next year... I mean this FO isn't going to over pay for a FA anymore that they think is over the hill.

Exactally it has never been about us going after washed up free agent players, because you have to sign them in order to find that out. It's always been about us throwing picks and large contracts at big names and past stats. If we can get him for almost nothing why not? If it doesn't work out really what have we lost but a lil money, LOL.

If Moss had been cut on that big day of cuts a month back then I'd have no issue bringing TO in.

However with Moss and TO here that would only push back the development of the two receivers we have on our team who could still be on our team five years from now.

Thomas and Kelly are ready and with Shanahan (Mike and Kyle) and McNabb here I think they'll both shine and I don't want balls taken from them.

If Moss had been cut on that big day of cuts a month back then I'd have no issue bringing TO in.

However with Moss and TO here that would only push back the development of the two receivers we have on our team who could still be on our team five years from now.

Thomas and Kelly are ready and with Shanahan (Mike and Kyle) and McNabb here I think they'll both shine and I don't want balls taken from them.

You make a sound arguement there.

As entertaining as that would be, I think that would only further hinder the development of thomas and kelly. T.O. is too selfish and we need the youngins to become a critical part of our offense. On another note, at least T.O. would come cheap and has a history with McNabb... however controversial it may be.

I disagree. I think it could help with the development of one of them, Thomas more than likely. We cut ARE, so there is an open spot. If we bring in TO, in 3 WR sets it would hopefully be TO as #1 WR, Thomas #2 and Moss in the slot. Kelly might suffer, but if it means winning ball games then so be it.

We have all wanted to see what Moss could do in the slot. Either that, or attempt to trade Moss and see what we can get for him and then sign TO. Moss, God bless him and I love him and all, but he's not a true #1 WR anymore. I love this team, but an overhaul is long overdue, so if it means getting rid/trading/cutting players that are fan favorites to win now, then I say do it.

TO would be a better option than Marshall, simply because we don't have to give up any draft picks. Unless we could work out a trade that involved higher draft picks in next years draft and players, then Marshall is not worth it. TO has a couple of good years left in him and will not cost us anything except money. Marshall will require giving up draft picks and that could set us back on rebuilding.

Obviously, if we sign TO before the DDP, I will not be attending...

If we sign him after, I will not attend another game until he is gone...

If we win a Super Bowl with TO on the roster, I will not be watching...

When he gets cut/retires, I will support the team again... Under NO circumstances will I root for TO, even if that means denouncing my team.

Do you need a tissue? You act like T.O. beats his wife, does drugs, yells racial slurs at the media, ect. Oh that's right, we do have that player on our team in Larry Johnson in which you have no problem supporting. T.O. didn't say a word in buffalo last season but you know who threw players under the bus week after week? Clinton Portis. Go cry me a river and find another team to support. We have just signed 10x more garbage on this team in the past 2 years than T.O..

Do you need a tissue? You act like T.O. beats his wife, does drugs, yells racial slurs at the media, ect. Oh that's right, we do have that player on our team in Larry Johnson in which you have no problem supporting. T.O. didn't say a word in buffalo last season but you know who threw players under the bus week after week? Clinton Portis. Go cry me a river and find another team to support. We have just signed 10x more garbage on this team in the past 2 years than T.O..

It's his opinion and he's entitled to it and he sounds pretty darn passionate about it. Not taking sides, but I don't think IONTOP supports Portis. Also, LJ's problems came off the field with the exception of calling his coach gay on twitter (which was technically off the field, but directed at his coach). Not that it makes it any better, but just sayings all.

Personally, I don't have any problems with any of the signings and have participated in many posts regarding TO and my desire to have him play for us.

It's his opinion and he's entitled to it and he sounds pretty darn passionate about it. Not taking sides, but I don't think IONTOP supports Portis. Also, LJ's problems came off the field with the exception of calling his coach gay on twitter (which was technically off the field, but directed at his coach). Not that it makes it any better, but just sayings all.

Personally, I don't have any problems with any of the signings and have participated in many posts regarding TO and my desire to have him play for us.

I'm just stating my opinion as well because I'm also entitled to it. We should do a comparison on why fans are more supportive over a piece of garbage like Larry Johnson as compared to T.O. who his major flaw is he is too competitive? Does this make sense? God forbid we get a competitor like T.O. on our team. I would much rather Brandon Marshall who will beat his wife tomorrow, kick balls in practice, and request a trade next season after signing 20mil guaranteed. I support anyone the FO signs because I'm putting my trust in them that it will be done right this time. Hopefully we sign T.O. this week to have a last blast with Donny5 as our QB. He will come very cheap, respect Shanahan, and is in the best physical condition compared to any WR in the NFL even at his age. This is a no brainer.

Archived