Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

I am counting down the days until the "how good is Roy Halladay?" talks to start. Now that he is pitching for Philly, he might actually get noticed for being the best pitcher in baseball.

I predict by mid season, baseball writers will start debating if Roy should win the NL Cy Young AND MVP. Probably won't happen, but people will be talking about it.

I am counting down the days until the "how good is Roy Halladay?" talks to start. Now that he is pitching for Philly, he might actually get noticed for being the best pitcher in baseball.

I predict by mid season, baseball writers will start debating if Roy should win the NL Cy Young AND MVP. Probably won't happen, but people will be talking about it.

Halladay is amazing. I would be shocked if he doesn't win at least 20 games this season.

Got to see Strasburg pitch today. And let me just say that words can't describe what this kid is capable of. Struck the very first batter of the game out on three straight fastballs just blowing it by him. I was very impressed. And I was able to snap some pics. Enjoy.

20h0u2v.jpg

206kc9w.jpg

Edited by MVille_Skins