Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

.....wonder how many Nat's fans made the trip up to Philly?

Busloads of Nationals fans left at Noon from DC.....

They will be easy for you to differentiate from your fellow Philly fans......Washington fans have all their teeth.

Busloads of Nationals fans left at Noon from DC.....

They will be easy for you to differentiate from your fellow Philly fans......Washington fans have all their teeth.

See, they don't know how to do opening day right. They won't get there in time to tailgate, then see the opening day ceremonies. Leaving at noon is too late. I'd say leave at 9:30. Gives you time for lunch.

And that's a new one on Philly people. I didn't realize Philadelphia has ****** dentists.

People get angry and worked up over the most minor things, it's hilarious. Lighten up

Back to news

Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig says he is concerned about the slow pace of ballgames.

Selig says he is not necessarily worried about the overall length of baseball games. But he says the pace of some of them drags on when pitchers take too long between pitches and hitters constantly step out of the batter's box.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5078964&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

As someone who frequently listens to regular season baseball and select postseason games on radio, I am often oblivious to the length of games. It becomes more apparent when you watch the games on TV, and the boring guys that call them.