<onaxis> OUT

<Beetlebum-> lololop

<onaxis> HAHAAHSAHAHAHAHAH

<FireSather> WHAT A FOOL

<Beetlebum-> lolololop

<ncsu1> LOL

<onaxis> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

<Beetlebum-> awesome

A lot of great pitchers have never thrown no hitters. A lot of pretty average to mediocre pitchers have. A lot of a no hitter is just luck anyway.

If you would have seen the catch the Rockies CF made late in the game you would have really appreciated this one. I'm a Braves fan. But you have to tip your hat to Jimenez tonite. He was awesome. Still was throwing 98 mph to the last batter! And don't be fooled by the 6 walks. He was in complete control in this one. The walks never really came close to hurting him at all.

*A sidenote. I actually picked the Rockies over at SFTC. And I've never once gone against the Braves.:cool:

If you would have seen the catch the Rockies CF made late in the game you would have really appreciated this one.

Pretty much every no hitter in the history of baseball has had its share of epic catches and other ridiculous defensive plays.

I should rephrase what I said. No hitters aren't so much overrated, but saying "Jiminez threw a no hitter" is misleading. It should be "Rockies pitching and defense allow no hits" because it's really an entire team effort more than just one pitcher being on all night long.

He was still available?! Almost every draft I did people were taking him in the top 50.

I don't play fantasy games where there are drafts. Can't stand them. I play in one over at espn. I was one of the top players in it the first week until the Braves lost 17-2 last Monday.:laugh: (had the Braves pitching staff)

I don't play fantasy games where there are drafts. Can't stand them. I play in one over at espn. I was one of the top players in it the first week until the Braves lost 17-2 last Monday.:laugh: (had the Braves pitching staff)

Yeah, I have Jair on my team.. lol. 3.1 IP, 8ER, ouch.

Also got J-Hey and Nitram Odarp on my team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_league_stew/post/Rockies-team-president-Keli-McGregor-dies-at-age;_ylt=AobMvZSGRanQu6Bk7Xe_HIoRvLYF?urn=mlb,235427

It's a sad day for the Rockies and the entire baseball world as Colorado team president Keli McGregor was found dead in his Utah hotel room this morning. He was only 48. The Denver Post has the details:

Salt Lake City Det. Rick Wall said police responded to the Grand America Hotel in downtown Salt Lake City and found McGregor in his room.

"We didn't see anything suspicious," Wall said. "He did pass away of natural causes. The official cause of death will be investigated by the Salt Lake City Medical Examiner's Office."

A former All-American tight end at Colorado State, McGregor joined the Rockies at the tail end of their inaugural season in 1993 and was named team president in 2001. He wasn't among the most visible team presidents in the league, but the success of the current homegrown Rockies team and the great Coors Field fan experience speaks to how good he was at his job. He leaves behind a wife and four children, so make sure to keep them in your thoughts today.