Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Major League Baseball Thread

StillUnknown

This isn't ESPN. We aren't journalists.

:dunce:

Meh, it's still not proper English grammar to use parenthesis for every thread, Mr. Journalist (More on Page 327).

I've rambled on this repeatedly, but to me the use of parenthesis in these threads is simply information overflow. I've already said this in the Random Thoughts thread and ACW's thread because he is one of the worst abusers of parenthesis, but some of these threads, they take up 2 or more lines because it's just a rant of incoherent information that's unimportant.

I am willing to concede use of parenthesis as long as the information is as concise as can be i.e. (Halladay throws perfect game). Against who? Read thread. The information has no purpose in the title in my opinion. That's why people click the thread, to learn more.

Just my 2 cents

Now gotta get back to doing PBP on HFBoards.com of SCF Game 1 got to go

Edited by ixcuincle

Don't sleep on the Braves, people. Halladay's perfecto is great and all. But the Phils got shut out by the Mets 3 straight games before that. Meanwhile the Braves have won 14 of their last 18, and are 18-8 in May. Just 1.5 games out, baby!!

That clown Jair is injured

:mad:

Going to have to replace him in Fantasy, I'm doing horrible.

That clown Jair is injured

:mad:

Going to have to replace him in Fantasy, I'm doing horrible.

Clown? That's a little harsh. Guys get injured. Its a part of the game. Why not just insert Kris Medlen in his slot? Hell Medlen has pitched pretty damn good in Jurrjens' absence.

Better yet, is Tommy Hanson available?

Edited by Bubble Screen