Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears release Nathan Vasher - do we want?

Stoox

No I 'd rather see what Tryon and Barnes can do. I happen to like Kevin Barnes he was a beast @ UM. Given a chance and some more experince I think he can be more than adequate. Tryon has improved ,so if he continues to get better then you have 2 young corners for the future. Westbrook I doubt makes the roster,if by chance he does it's for special teams solely.

He is garbage!

Who, Westbrook? Nah, for where he is on the depth chart, I don't have any problems with him. He can tackle, but I wouldn't move him up on the depth chart unless he earns it this preseason based on what I've seen.

Vasher is a former probowler with confidence issues. A change of scenery could help him and us.

Nah, think i would pass on this one. Maybe a few years ago but not now. Lets see what happens with Los and what Barnes does. I mean he was what our 3rd round pick last year!

I agree. Whenever I watched Bears games, it always seemed that Vasher was getting picked on.

And speaking of Barnes, anyone hear anything new about him? Has he bulked up yet? I remember he was being made fun of for being kind of...slim.

Honestly, I want to see what the kids have. Barnes and Tryon. I want to start filling holes from within and giving our depth a chance. Otherwise, why have depth.

EXACTLY! I'm getting tired of seeing a new thread everyday on a player that has been released. I like the direction the FO is taking. Time to grow our own talent and fill in where needed on a temporary basis only.

Archived