Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snowtorious B.I.G.; Blizzard of 2010 -- post pictures, reports here

Sticksboi05

here's a few pics from saturday:

blizzard bundt cake, 30" (this is a round patio table)

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

our two boys. (it's just about too hard for them to move around)

IMG_2684.jpg

these are from the december blizzard, i'm just getting around to uploading photos:

what's a blizzard w/ out a snow fort / tunnel project? this eventually was big enough that my sons could stand up in it.

IMG_2362.jpg

recreating hoth:

IMG_2390.jpg

Can you believe there is another storm coming in that will bring 5 or more inches on Tuesday. I like the snow and the break from work but I'm getting major cabin fever, and I have no more pepsi or coffee. I don't know if I can take another two days stuck at home

Can you believe there is another storm coming in that will bring 5 or more inches on Tuesday. I like the snow and the break from work but I'm getting major cabin fever, and I have no more pepsi or coffee. I don't know if I can take another two days stuck at home

you are a 28 year old dude. there should be no such thing as stuck at home 48 hours after a snowstorm. :nana:

I took my dog for a nice long walk on Saturday. Wore a t-shirt and jeans' date=' a 10 gallon hat, a belt buckle the size of a dinner plate that says "cowboy up", and boots made from armadillo hide. Nice day.

Texas has its advantages.[/quote']

Yah, but strange things happen to folks when they've spent any amount of time there.

All we got here in TN was lots and lots of rain (3 inches over 2 days) and 35-40 degree temps. Basically the armpit of the storm. :(

Amazing what a few degrees difference makes. 30 degrees, you get beautiful snow and everyone gets to take off work and go out and play. 35 degrees and you get a crappy cold rain.

I hate all of you.

All we got here in TN was lots and lots of rain (3 inches over 2 days) and 35-40 degree temps. Basically the armpit of the storm. :(

Amazing what a few degrees difference makes. 30 degrees, you get beautiful snow and everyone gets to take off work and go out and play. 35 degrees and you get a crappy cold rain.

I hate all of you.

My back hates you and your snowless Super Bowl weekend.

:ols:

you are a 28 year old dude. there should be no such thing as stuck at home 48 hours after a snowstorm. :nana:

You know what is worse??? Becuase I'm the only child I invited my parents to stay with me so they don't have to do anything. HUGGGGGE mistake, its like having two kids. Plus the fact that I live in a townhome and on either side of me I have two old widows that Have a rack of snow too. I didn't shovel any of their ******* snow, they can die stuck in their for all I care, I'm not going to shovel 30 inches of snow. Everytime i step out, they go to there doors and wave to me. I try to ignore them. One is a hot Milf I must admit but scoring or shoveling 6 hours.....I made my choice and I'm sticking to it.

I'm kiding about them dying of course but crap man, noooo bloddy way am I going to be a mule. Sorry for the rant had to get it out (cabin fever)

You know what is worse??? Becuase I'm the only child I invited my parents to stay with me so they don't have to do anything. HUGGGGGE mistake, its like having two kids. Plus the fact that I live in a townhome and on either side of me I have two old widows that Have a rack of snow too. I didn't shovel any of their ******* snow, they can die stuck in their for all I care, I'm not going to shovel 30 inches of snow. Everytime i step out, they go to there doors and wave to me. I try to ignore them. One is a hot Milf I must admit but scoring or shoveling 6 hours.....I made my choice and I'm sticking to it.

I'm kiding about them dying of course but crap man, noooo bloddy way am I going to be a mule. Sorry for the rant had to get it out (cabin fever)

Go take my personality test, sir.

I also live in a townhouse, and I gotta say you are making a mistake. You may need your neighbors assistance at some point, and they may think back to when you didn't help them out and return the favor. Plus, it builds a neighborhoods morale when neighbors work together. My neighborhood was impressively cordial and helpful. The neighbor to my left doesn't own a shovel, so I leave mine outside for him. It has led to a cordial relationship where original only frosty stares at me originally existed.

I also live in a townhouse, and I gotta say you are making a mistake. You may need your neighbors assistance at some point, and they may think back to when you didn't help them out and return the favor. Plus, it builds a neighborhoods morale when neighbors work together. My neighborhood was impressively cordial and helpful. The neighbor to my left doesn't own a shovel, so I leave mine outside for him. It has led to a cordial relationship where original only frosty stares at me originally existed.

I was just trying to be a pimp ....Of course I ended up doing the whole thing. Broke my back doing it though, I got some sort of coconut cookies that tasted funny. I'm just tired of all this snow and I wanted to vent.

This is great!!! LOL!

haven't been on the site in a few days, so I hope I'm not repeating this video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxiCxO5k0g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxiCxO5k0g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived