Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, they're making it really easy for Allen

Burgold

If the players or coaches wanted stability they've just blown it. This is a statement game. After tonight, there is no pressure whatsoever on Snyder and Allen to keep Zorn. Someone offered me free tickets to tonights game and I wimped out. This afternoon I was regretting that decision, but now...

Seriously though, the team is playing to get everyone fired. They couldn't be screaming it louder.

Anybody still think that Vinny, Zorn and JC earned another year?

I'm the most disappointed in Zorn. The team is absolutely lifeless. I would have loved to see the team come out fired up and maybe win the last three, but this is embarrassing tonight.

Campbell? Ugh, not playing great, I'm just not sure how much better the alternatives are.

I'm the most disappointed in Zorn. The team is absolutely lifeless. I would have loved to see the team come out fired up and maybe win the last three, but this is embarrassing tonight.

Campbell? Ugh, not playing great, I'm just not sure how much better the alternatives are.

Easy

Completely start over. Let Bruce and Shanahan do whatever they want to/need to do to make this team competitive again

If it means jettisoning JC and drafting a QB in round 1, so be it

Campbell had zero chance. He was hit in less than 2 seconds several times. Still, as this thread says... esp. because Allen has to decide what kind of contract to offer Jason. They're all making it really, really easy. And it's pathetic.

Really who's going to give JC a large contract? I can see 3 years 25 million. Take it or leave it!!

If the players or coaches wanted stability they've just blown it. This is a statement game. After tonight, there is no pressure whatsoever on Snyder and Allen to keep Zorn. Someone offered me free tickets to tonights game and I wimped out. This afternoon I was regretting that decision, but now...

Seriously though, the team is playing to get everyone fired. They couldn't be screaming it louder.

The body language suggest a big "I don't give a...."

won't say vinny earned another shot...he is the one that got us in this spot....

JC, I think he looked a little hurt starting and couldn't get over it. He took a pounding and I'm surprised he got up as many times as he did...

Zorn...:doh:...i wasn't a huge fan of him but thought he was doing okay. Especially the way he had the team playing lately when it didn't matter...but seeing this...I want to cry...really. I always make it a point to watch the whole game but now, i'm considering going to sleep.

The team should pay the money back that the fans used to buy a ticket, they don't even try.

Archived