Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, they're making it really easy for Allen

Burgold

A meaningless game, coached by a lame-duck coach, for an organization in disarray, played by a significant number of back-ups, against a team that has had our number for a couple of years, and even wearing uniforms that the Skins have traditionally lost in while wearing...

Did someone here actually think we were gonna win?

A meaningless game, coached by a lame-duck coach, for an organization in disarray, played by a significant number of back-ups, against a team that has had our number for a couple of years, and even wearing uniforms that the Skins have traditionally lost in while wearing...

Did someone here actually think we were gonna win?

I did. I believe our players, even with the injuries and overall lack of talent, could've been put in a better position to be successful then this. This looks hopeless, we are not this bad.

Why are you guys surprised?

With the exception of Allen (who isn't really a personnel guy), who's going to be here next year? Blache? Zorn? Any of the coaches?

The coaches don't know...I'm sure plenty have decided retirement is the way to go.

And the players? Who are they trying to impress? Shanny? A guy they don't even know?

What you're seeing is what usually happens when mid-season changes occur.

What about the 49ers last year under Singletary, or the dozens of other cases where the exact opposite is true?

This game is a total wash. The players are not playing that hard and have given up on the coach. There tension among assistant coaches and therefore is causing tension in the locker room. This game should be a field goal game. Jason's a warrior but you really can't judge him because the O-line.

Why do we never attack other teams weaknesses? Everyone knew the Giants secondary was depleted and our game plan out of the box is to try and run our 4th string running back down their throats with slow methodical drives when were down by 24 at halftime?

The second Collins comes in and throws intermediate routes it at least looked logical.

If the players or coaches wanted stability they've just blown it. This is a statement game. After tonight, there is no pressure whatsoever on Snyder and Allen to keep Zorn. Someone offered me free tickets to tonights game and I wimped out. This afternoon I was regretting that decision, but now...

Seriously though, the team is playing to get everyone fired. They couldn't be screaming it louder.

don't be fooled... it was PLANNED that way.

they get a better draft pick and now there's nothing stopping them from cleaning house.

don't be fooled... it was PLANNED that way.

they get a better draft pick and now there's nothing stopping them from cleaning house.

The players and coaches had every incentive to win. They're playing for their jobs. I think TK said well over a thousand words with his pic

As I said before, the players and coaches made it real easy for Allen to evaluate them and hire a new coach. We played a few nice games and sentiment was building to maybe keep the gang intact, but in one Giant fiasco...

Allen won't have any 'splaining to do if he chooses to blow up the staff and leave not a timber standing.

The players and coaches had every incentive to win. They're playing for their jobs. I think TK said well over a thousand words with his pic

As I said before, the players and coaches made it real easy for Allen to evaluate them and hire a new coach. We played a few nice games and sentiment was building to maybe keep the gang intact, but in one Giant fiasco...

Allen won't have any 'splaining to do if he chooses to blow up the staff and leave not a timber standing.

If you know your players weaknesses... it wouldn't be hard to make them look bad through play calling alone.

If Sherm Lewis and Blach lose their jobs next season.. i'll change my opinion.

Until then... this was a planned on purpose look horrible loss. IMO.

If you know your players weaknesses... it wouldn't be hard to make them look bad through play calling alone.

If Sherm Lewis and Blach lose their jobs next season.. i'll change my opinion.

Until then... this was a planned on purpose look horrible loss. IMO.

You know someone pointed out the bizarre fg try they tried twice. It made me wonder if this game was designed by the coaching staff to be one giant FU to Snyder. I don't really think it was, but it makes you wonder.

You know someone pointed out the bizarre fg try they tried twice. It made me wonder if this game was designed by the coaching staff to be one giant FU to Snyder. I don't really think it was, but it makes you wonder.

there was a lot more than that. as painful as it might be, watch the game again tomorrow.

no attempt to max protect.. no attempt to help Levi.. play calling was vanilla.. no attempt to even try to stretch the field.

then Collins came in.. and they call the bomb that connects to Santana?? Purposely trying to make Campbell look bad maybe?

Only reason Campbell came back in the second half was cause he begged apparently.

Otherwise, I bet you anything they would have "turned on" the play calling for Collins to at least make the game look competitive and make sure Campbell looked bad.

They ended up with a blow out that made the whole team look bad.

But all the same to them... Allen gets to start next season with very low expectations... and can blow it up if he wants.

it was planned and executed.

by ourselves.

Campbell sucked. Did not pick up the hot reads, Did not change protection, You saw a great quaterback changing protection, changing plays.... Campbell was to slow the one time in dropping back, Did not even give Ganther the chance to block....

Collins came in and got hit two but completed to Moss for big throw and Davis should have had a touchdown!!!

No need to worry Campbell will not start next year..... Even if he does stay..... If they have a true open competition....

Archived