Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Those Of You That Gave Us A Hard Time About The Protests

The Sisko

...IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!

Sorry to be an :moon: about it but I just couldn't help myself. :silly:

I think the firing of Vinny along with the overhaul in how the F.O. is structured says Snyder did in fact get the message. Those of us that sent in our fan cards, took signs to the stadium, chanted, etc. are to be commended.

As for the rest of you, please take a heaping helping of the crow now being dished up for your enjoyment. Careful though. I hear it's kinda spicy. ;)

kudos to the movement, i think you forced what most people wouldhave believed was the 2nd most impossible thing - snyder firing vinny (he resigned but lets be honest. he was forced)

the 1st, of course, would be getting dan to willingly sell the team (not out of $ reasons, which, unless they start contending for the division, and make a legit run in the playoffs, may still happen)

Agreed.

Thank God for "haters."

Looking for a change from Vinny Cerrato IMO doesn't make you a "hater". I grew up a Redskins fan, not a Vinny Cerrato fan, my loyalty is to the team not him.

If people like Vinny, cool, to each their own. But see nothing wrong in voicing to the owner our displeasure about how Vinny has run the team.

IMO it represents the opposite of "hating" when you take some time and effort to make your voice heard because you care about your favorite team.

Now we gun for Snyder.

I thought you guys had already gunned for him with sell the team and yelling Snyder sucks.

See now if that had happened I and others here would say hey we were wrong it worked, but there is no way to prove you guys had anything to do with Cerrato being fired.

I thought you guys had already gunned for him with sell the team and yelling Snyder sucks.

See now if that had happened I and others here would say hey we were wrong it worked, but there is no way to prove you guys had anything to do with Cerrato being fired.

There was no one voice. I have always believed Snyder to be the root of the problem. Other people disagree. Either way, Snyder feared for his revenue base, and this move was to appease those fans who hated Cerrato.

Can't say how surprisingly shocked and overjoyed I was when I got a call from a buddy at about 10:30 this morning. I don't know how much our efforts really swayed things, but it's fun to hope it did. I said around week 3, I'm out, not another dime until Vinny's gone and we get a real football mind in charge. Well he did both of those so I think I gotta give him a chance. I'm also in wait and see mode, with my toes cautiously dipped in the pool of optimism. I'll be watching carefully to try and confirm it for myself when ticket renewal time comes and hopefully feel confident enough that amateur hour is over that I re-up.

I really just can't state how shocked I was that not only did he fire Vinny, but he hired a real, live GM and hired him FIRST, before the coach. He didn't just give Shany full control and buddy up to him, he did it right and everything about it seems anti everything SnyderSkins. No hints or wild rumours leading up to it, no tipping of hands, closed door interviews over weeks that no one knew about. It seems smart, and well thought out. I can't tell you how.....warm that makes me feel. Emoticon_a-laugh.gif Let's hope it's not an illusion.

There was no one voice. I have always believed Snyder to be the root of the problem. Other people disagree. Either way, Snyder feared for his revenue base, and this move was to appease those fans who hated Cerrato.

There are other reasons why this may have been done now, like it is easier now than at the end of the season if the team were to win out and do it impressively. The other could be to disrupt things now so that there may be a few more loses and a better draft pick.

If Dany and Vinny were just out scouting quarterbacks lately what makes you think he is completely gone.

Archived