Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post your Christmas Tree(s)

Capt. Kaos

For those who get live trees, what kinda prices are they asking for in your neck of the woods??

Where I live we tried a local nursery and they wanted $35 for a 3' tree and up to $120 for a 9-10'. I laughed at the guy and we went to our local fire department, we got a really nice 8' tree for $50 donuts...

:D

No 'tree' for me for the third straight year.

My oldest daughter made me a tree witho construction paper, crayons and and glitter about three years ago. I put it up last week. That's all I need.

Love you, Lacy and Leah!!!!!

I've got another one like mine (fake of course) in my basement that belongs to my parents. If you want it, PM your address, and i'll get in the mail along with my leftover lights/decorations as soon as I can.

I've got another one like mine (fake of course) in my basement that belongs to my parents. If you want it, PM your address, and i'll get in the mail along with my leftover lights/decorations as soon as I can.

Hmm....Dude, I honestly teared up a little bit....Especially knowing your a 'Boys fan.....But seriously....a tree made by my flesh and blood means more to me than anything in the world this time of year.

I'm very, very grateful to you though. Thank you so much for the offer.

Hmm....Dude, I honestly teared up a little bit....Especially knowing your a 'Boys fan.....But seriously....a tree made by my flesh and blood means more to me than anything in the world this time of year.

I'm very, very grateful to you though. Thank you so much for the offer.

A Boys' fan? WTF!!!!

I withdraw my offer....

:)

Archived