Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graham "onions" Gano

Joespn

I will go on record as saying that Gano will be one of the best (if not the best) FG kicker we will have ever had. I followed him at FSU. He was money in the bank. He made clutch FG after clutch FG for FSU and won FSU quite a few ballgames during his senior season. Need I mention he was named MVP of the Champs Sports Bowl during his senior year and he earned the MVP honors for that game from his PUNTING. Gano also will consistently have deep kickoffs. The man can do it all (he is also a great open field tackler and has decent speed as well). Graham "onions" Gano is as rock solid as they come. Everyone will be in for a pleasant surprise.

I hope you are right.

But, hate busting your bubble. If Graham was all that -- why didn't any other NFL team pick him up?

I will go on record as saying that Gano will be one of the best (if not the best) FG kicker we will have ever had. I followed him at FSU. He was money in the bank. He made clutch FG after clutch FG for FSU and won FSU quite a few ballgames during his senior season. Need I mention he was named MVP of the Champs Sports Bowl during his senior year and he earned the MVP honors for that game from his PUNTING. Gano also will consistently have deep kickoffs. The man can do it all (he is also a great open field tackler and has decent speed as well). Graham "onions" Gano is as rock solid as they come. Everyone will be in for a pleasant surprise.

He has done some good things, but he will have to prove his worth on the field for the Skins. Here is a video of Gano kicking the game-winning field goal in the UFL championship...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsS8ZjXgmfU

Archived