Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graham "onions" Gano

Joespn

I'm really hoping that he works out. It's way too early to say, but Im hoping we have our kicker for the next few years. He's proven (albeit in the UFL and college) that he can hit long kicks, proven that he can hit clutch hits, and I LOVED seeing the touchbacks. I cant remember the last Redskins touchback before this game. It was so much better than seeing Suisham drop kicksoffs at the 10 and 15.

/also amused by the announcer saying as Gano was high fiving people after his first NFL field goal - "Hi, Graham Gano, your new kicker. New kicker, Graham Gano. Nice to meet you. Hi, new kicker."

/also amused by the announcer saying as Gano was high fiving people after his first NFL field goal - "Hi, Graham Gano, your new kicker. New kicker, Graham Gano. Nice to meet you. Hi, new kicker."

Agreed- that was hilarious! My brother and I were cracking up when the announcer said that. :hysterical:

I forgot to mention that nice tackle he made after the one kickoff, too. He got NAILED by the ball carrier, but showed some "onions" and hit the guy HARD. He's got potential!

How about that huge kickoff after the Davis penalty.. I hope this guy can keep it up! Liking what we're seeing so far.

You mean the one where he outkicked his coverage and the Raiders returned it to the 50? You can't line drive a kickoff and let the return man get a 20 yd sprint before our coverage gets there. His first kickoff and the two touchbacks were great. This kickoff sucked.

Archived