Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a guilty pleasure: Ludacris.

Big Weirdo

I like Luda. His albums leave something to be desired as far as material he writes about, but he is entertaining. He's got some clever punchlines and he has a unique delivery.

Yep. He and Lil Wayne are both clever and crack me up. Don't really care for too much of Wayne's mainstream songs, but the mixtapes he comes out with are good.

he has talent, but all his albums follow the exact same formula. they never have much replay value

Who Del sent me a text today about Luda and I said pretty much the same thing: "He fills a role. He's not lame and stupid like Wayne but he resides in a particular niche."

My guilty pleasure is Fabolous. I love him. He may be my favorite rapper. Laugh at me all you want. I don't hate on you, Whoey.

Ugh. I've NEVER liked Fabolous. And I really couldn't tell you why. Just something about him annoys me. Always has.

Off the top of my head I think my guilty pleasure would probably be Too $hort. I'm all about the old school.

Here's a good example of the genius of Luda. From Undisputed:

Got jewels on my pinky, jewels on my wrist

Iconic status and his name is Ludacris,

You see, the key here is the way he says "pinky." He makes it sound more like "PAIN-KEY"

Then he really works the "wrist" so its "wrrrraaayyyyssttt"

This is all genius, of course, because come on. Who else would think of that?

Gotta love the old school. I'll one-up you on Too $hort with E-40. Unique delivery.

You know, I've never been able to get into E-40. I don't generally like Northern Cali stuff and I really don't like the whole hyphy thing.

But continuing on with old school guilty pleasures:

Bushwick Bill

It's Bushwick Bill, I be that mother****in n***a

Four foot two, a couple of inches and I'm steady gettin bigger

Straight from the mother****in G

to the E to the T to the O, you know the spellin ho

Archived