Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fastcompany.com: Redesigning The Worst NFL Helmet Graphics

JeffSchmeff

This is interesting. Some guy picks out the helmets he thinks are the worst and redesigns them, with the Skins among his worst. I'd be curious to see what everyone thought. I still like out current helmet better, but I don't think this is the worst I've ever seen. I like the Bucs redesign.

http://www.fastcompany.com/blog/ken-carbone/yes-less/penalty-nfls-helmets-kick-season-unneccessary-blandness

4090503328_e16943d2e6.jpg

We won all of our Super Bowls with the current helmet, though... Minus the metallic paint.

That's where ALOT of our tradition comes.

We also have two NFL titles without it.

I got nothing against the current logo. I can understand if some folks don't like it.

I like our colors. The logo is cool, but less important.

We also have two NFL titles without it.

I got nothing against the current logo. I can understand if some folks don't like it.

I like our colors. The logo is cool, but less important.

You're still missing the overall point of my above posts...

It makes us look like the Eagles.

Pass.

You're still missing the overall point of my above posts...

It makes us look like the Eagles.

Pass.

And you're missing mine. I'm not saying go with this one. As I said in my 1st post. If they went with a Tomahawk w/feathers. Or just the players Number. That would be fine.

I agree that this specific design is weak.

Hmm, I like the Bucs like many of you but the other he can keep all to himself. I don't know how he thinks his design is an improvement vs. what we have now. I have no problem sticking with our current design. Heck, I don't even think it's one of the worst in the league, it looks fine to me.

Archived