Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

Is this the same Ed Williams that looked good playing backup center in training camp and can also play guard? :whoknows:

I think the press release may have been a misprint. He's not a FB.

Surprised no one else caught this. To busy bashing the move I guess.

http://www.redskins.com/gen/players/Edwin_Williams.jsp

Edwin Williams was already on the roster. Eddie Williams was our seventh round draft pick and he's been on the PS the whole season until now. There was no misprint.

Since our O-line IS so offensive, this enables everyone to not only protect the QB and the RB, but to protect the O-line as well! This of course, is where the old "circle the wagons" play comes in.

"circle the wagons" works for the FO, why shouldn't it also work for the Offense?

It could hurt Campbell a lot, especially when OL play is dependent on those 5 guys working as one unit. Also, the coaching staff doesn't need to see a player in a game to have a good idea of what they can or cannot do. If they can't do it in practice, they aren't likely to do it in a game.

Sometimes I think what you'd like to see is Campbell get creamed and out for the season.

campbells gonna get creamed anyways. i would never wish ill on one of our players but at this point it doesnt matter if he gets sacked 100 more times or never again this season, the offense cant score points with him at the helm.

again, we dont even have enough rookies or potential players to come in and do anything, so its all for not. this season is a total wash.

Only reason I'm not against this is because he's a young player we hope to develop for the future... At this point in the season, I'm all for playing and evaluating our young talent and hopefully the Redskins take advantage and give this man some game reps.

Only reason I'm not against this is because he's a young player we hope to develop for the future... At this point in the season, I'm all for playing and evaluating our young talent and hopefully the Redskins take advantage and give this man some game reps.
The only problem with that is this guy is going to be inactive every Sunday the rest of the year unless Sellers gets injured. More likely it's a Danny move to bribe a Maryland supporter. Another all-Pro.

Archived