Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was I right or just a jerk during the MNF Eagles game

Ned Flanders

i've brought cowboys and steelers fans to the games, if their team is playing. just to let them see their team - since they never get to see their team.

You have brought Cowboys fans...into OUR HOUSE? :wtf: :dallasuck

I can understand the Steelers fan, we play them like once every 4 to 6 years, but the Cowboys fan? Really? There is no way in Hell I would bring a Cowboys fan to a game. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever...ever.

I don't think It was a very cool thing to do. You might have gotten a couple of beers if you let them stay.

Maybe you all could have had a good time, who knows.

I would have not let them if they were drunk and trash talking, but other than that, what could it have hurt you to be a nice guy?

No harm done, they just moved three rows down.

They are your seats. You paid for them, and have every right to ask them to move.

Different folks may have handled it differently, but you were well within your rights.

As a matter of fact, they ought to be embarassed for not sitting in their seats and attempting to get a better deal than what they paid for.

personally not very cool at all. i understand the seats were yours, but i still dont think it was cool.

if it was 2 eagles fans, i'd understand. if either of them were being obnoxious, i'd understand. hell, if they were skins fans and being obnoxious, i'd understand. but otherwise.... seems like a dick move to me

You are within your rights to demand that they move out of seats you paid for.

But c'mon. Everybody does it and the funny thing is you made a big deal of it when the people ythat were supposed to be sitting in those seats were not because they were doing the same exact thing.

Nah it was either your being a jerk or because of your being sour because ofthe current state of the franchise which I could completely understand. However if it were me, I would've just et them sit unless they were unpleasant or if the eagles fan got on my nerves and bragged about them winning.

Am I an ******* for doing this? I have 6 seats on section 402, and I was only occupying 4 because 2 other people I was with snuck down closer to the field. So that left two empty seats. Well sitting next to those two were a skins fan with a philly fan - they had someone join them, and they moved into my empty seats. I didn't realize it for about 5 minutes, but once I did, I looked at the philly fan and said "Since you are a philly fan you can't sit in my seat!" He looked at me like I was crazy, so I pulled out the ticket stub with the seat number he was sitting in. He moved, and then his skins buddy stayed. I then looked at the skins fan, and told him, "Since you brought an eagles fan with you to the game, you can't sit in my seats either" and made him move. My wife thought it was funny, but someone sitting behind me said it wasn't cool, which I disagreed with. Your thoughts?

They're your seats/tickets, why should you feel bad for telling someone to get out of them. I don't get it? Two people are obviously not sitting where they're supposed to be and you are the one people want to feel bad. The two trying to sit in your seats should feel bad for not sitting where they're supposed to.

LOL

I wouldn't have said anything, but I'm the calm type. It doesn't matter - the guy is going to find a seat anyway.

OTOH, you paid for the seat, so I'd say you have the right to make them move.

...but didn't he say his 2 friends moved to better seats?? ...seems a LITTLE hypocritical to me.

BTW, I got chased out of the overhang seats in section 224 during the downpour of Marty's last game by some grumpy old guy who claimed I was sitting in one of his seats and wouldn't let me sit there. In hindsight, I should have said "Show me the stub".

Sounds like it was not necessary and you did it just to be a jerk, honestly.

And now you know who brought the Philly fan:D

Yo money, yo seats.

Besides did they even bother to ask? Hey anyone sitting here? NO these are my seats. Well do you mind if we sit here?

I hate the presumptive people, you did good, IMO.

They are your seats. You paid for them, and have every right to ask them to move.

Different folks may have handled it differently, but you were well within your rights.

As a matter of fact, they ought to be embarassed for not sitting in their seats and attempting to get a better deal than what they paid for.

>> Um, like his 2 friends did???

Archived