Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Players ask front office to publicly endorse zorn

Hooper

Seriously people, this is the ONLY PLAY that's going to shut bull**** up. Look, I think Zorn is a moron, but we don't need this distraction this early in the year. It's like it's ****ing amateur hour at Redskins park.

Do what you need to behind the scenes, but Jesus man, let these men focus on football! **** is not over, yet Frodo Baggins is stirring the pot. LET THIS TEAM PLAY FOOTBALL and not have to deal with Days of our Lives every other day.

This is garbage.

This is turning into Danny and Vinny vs. everyone else

It really is. Unfortuntley Vinny and Dan will win every time so long as Dan has VInny's back

There has to be a private elevator to get Dan to his suite at FedEx Field.

I don't even think the man can go down on the field for warmups anymore. This Sunday its going to be awful

And you know what? He shouldn't be able to. I hope all the fans that do go down close for warmups start chanting "sell the team" while Snyder is there

Look, I think Zorn is a moron, but we don't need this distraction this early in the year. It's like it's ****ing amateur hour at Redskins park.

This is garbage.

It's been that way for 10 years.

It is just that now, everyone realizes it.

Which is good, because hopefully that shows up financially, cause this **** is getting ridiculous. If anything, at least the 2009 season will have been the exposure, once and for all, about this front office, to those who had not realized it before.

I like Zorn. Not his playcalling or coaching. He's a really nice person. I was all for this hire, I wanna give him til the end of the year.

Why the whole year? Because you like him?

I like smoking cigarettes, that doesn't mean I should wish cancer on myself and everyone around me because of it.

Everybody realized if before Schottenheimer and after Spurrier as well it's just that Gibbs gave Snyderatto lot more legitimacy that he really should have.

Gibbs was horribly underpaid. Just imagine the amount of tickets have sold since 2004 because he brought hope back to the fans of this team. Even these last 2 years a lot of people believed in what the clowns were doing.

I've realized it, sir. I just can't comprehend how someone can't mentally and emotionally cut their losses in a utilitarian and logical way. The season ain't ****in' over. Causing one distraction after another BEFORE THE ****IN" BYE WEEK is boarder-line special needs.

The Skins have 5/6 divisional games to go...And have already had speculation at OC, HC, and QB. It's ****ing preposterous. Who'd want to invest time or otherwise in the principles that this front office is going? On a more relevant topic what talent would want to SACRIFICE their ****ing body (ie the players) for this bull****. Dan Snyder is ****ing punting on his fans, and doing so with decent talent. I'm sorry to rant, but that meglomaniac needs to come forward and address his ****ing herd of cash-sheep, and maybe even apologize.

No respectable football mind should come within a state of this team, and I hope one day it's recognized that you HAVE to realize that big-boy ball takes time. Tom Cruise need not apply.

How about supporting him by not playing like total crap and he wouldnt be in this situation

Agreed. I'm all for the FO standing behind Zorn, if there was something to stand behind. Same goes for the players, a lot of them haven't made a case for why the coaches or FO should want to stand behind. These aren't kids, they know what's going on, Zorn should too. He's fielded a terrible looking team since the 7th week of last season. Its put up or shut up time. The players and coaches have no one to blame but themselves. The FO has to place blame on itself for not making the right personnel moves, but for what we see on the field, that's all on the coaches and players.

Player 1: "Man I wish Mr. Snyder would just tell everyone that Zorn is our coach for the rest of the year."

Player 2: "Yah, I'm really sick of answering questions about it."

Player 1: "Word. I got a new haircut and nobody asked me about it. Instead, all I hear is crap about coach"

Player 3: "You got a new haircut? Dam, I didn't notice."

Player 2: "Ya see! They're taking away our rights man! We have the right to our own press coverage!"

Player 1&2: "Word!"

Zorn: "I'm flattered guys, really. All tingly and everything"

Zorn is never gonna win till he benches Campbell!

You clearly don't watch games, and this argument is nonsense. Campbell is like the 5th most critical issue on this team, dude. Anyone that can't come to grips with that is delusional.

Campbell is the better QB as compared to Collins. Could we have a better one? Sure. But we don't.

Throwing Collins in at any juncture in the season would be yet another pathetic excuse of an ineffective remedy to satisfy people like you.

I think the FO has already decided to can him at the bye. This way they get a head start on the big name coaches. The thing is, what if they get turned down by all of them. By firing Zorn now, they are giving up on this season, to then not land one of the big names would be equal parts funny and sad.

The key here is not so much that the players are supporting Zorn, it's that they seem somewhat unified in their criticism of ownership and the front office. Think about it. They're basically saying that as an organization, the leadership needs to be more steady and not allow the rumors and speculation to get out of hand. This is the PLAYERS saying this. I don't recall hearing such an outcry from players on any team in the past.

Archived