Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dissapointed, but not angry...

Renegade7

All things considered, we played a helluva football game. We were on the road and gave it what we had. The Samuels injury hurt us bad, and you can argue that fair catch nonsense cost us the game. Cooley having to be back to block all the time held our offense back even more against a defense that really came to play today. We did what we could but it wasn't enough.

This should not be an all out fire Zorn week, bench Campbell week, or jump off a bridge week. We lost. Let's just get healthy and get ready for KC.

Again, our offensive line is really holding us back. Now that they're getting dinged up and puzzle-pieced together shows that addressing the matter should be priority #1 in the offseason, if not now before the trade deadline is over. That's still a long time away and I have faith that we can bounce back from this.

Hail. :helmet:

How could you not be angry at this team??? They are just plain awful....we get outplayed, out coached, out freaking everything !!! We can't even manage our timeouts much less the game !!!! I have been a fan all my life but this is just plain and simply PATHETIC !!!!!!! :doh:

Offense was atrocious again, as usual. Not having Samuels killed us. Only bright spot was that we converted two gift turnovers into TDs, which is what you should do, but at least we didn't choke in the red zone today.

I'm usually the last person to whine about refs but that non-call on the interference with ARE's fair catch just seems unbelievable.

Whatever - we lost and we looked lost again on offense, for the millionth game in a row. Typical Redskins game: no offense, defense keeping us in the game and playing well, playing to the level of our opponent, and you can flip a coin and see which teams wins. This is what has kept us at .500 forever.

Im not sure what game some of yall were watching, but we did not play well at all. We were GIVEN 14 points. Our Offense was completely inept. We looked probably the worst we've looked this year, against (again) one of the bottom 5 teams in the league at this point. We should be ashamed, but we're all used to it, and accept it. I hate that I love this team. It's heartbreaking, but the saddest part, is that I'm becoming numb. This loss stung, cause I live in NC, and I can't stand the Panthers and their fans, not to mention how we lost, but did anyone actually think after the score got to 17-12 that we were going to hang on for the win? I looked at my wife after that FG and told her the game was over.

OP, dude, you're blind. The Redskins played like living crap.

Ya, I watched the whole game. We didn't give up in this game, we just didn't have enough to win it. Am I the only one that saw us stop them inside the 5 yard line 4 times in a row? We held their offense in check the majority of the game, but our line was too beat up, and we did not have the depth to make up for it. I don't know what to say about that westbrook call, but it was obivious he was held and thrown into ARE who was trying to make a fair catch. The arguement can be made that the way our defense was playing, we could've held them out the end zone from the rest of the game if they didn't start that drive inside the 15 yard line. You're calling me blind, but you really need to look at the big picture on this one.

You can see by the box score who close this game actually was.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291011029

I'm with you here, buddy. This game hurt to watch, because there were some actual good moments, and I think this is the best team we've played since the Giants. To watch it go down hill and see us not be able to recover from it was just heartbreaking. We played hard out there, but just couldn't get it done, so I'm not angry, I'm just so bummed we couldn't pull it out.

No questioning the heart of this team after this game. Really don't see how so many people are complaining about that.

All things considered, we played a helluva football game. We were on the road and gave it what we had. The Samuels injury hurt us bad, and you can argue that fair catch nonsense cost us the game. Cooley having to be back to block all the time held our offense back even more against a defense that really came to play today. We did what we could but it wasn't enough.

This should not be an all out fire Zorn week, bench Campbell week, or jump off a bridge week. We lost. Let's just get healthy and get ready for KC.

Again, our offensive line is really holding us back. Now that they're getting dinged up and puzzle-pieced together shows that addressing the matter should be priority #1 in the offseason, if not now before the trade deadline is over. That's still a long time away and I have faith that we can bounce back from this.

Hail. :helmet:

we did not play a hell of a game.... this was another winless team and we lost... this is ridiculous. this season is done. this coach is done. this offense is done. take it to the bank

Ya, I watched the whole game. We didn't give up in this game, we just didn't have enough to win it. Am I the only one that saw us stop them inside the 5 yard line 4 times in a row? We held their offense in check the majority of the game, but our line was too beat up, and we did not have the depth to make up for it. I don't know what to say about that westbrook call, but it was obivious he was held and thrown into ARE who was trying to make a fair catch. The arguement can be made that the way our defense was playing, we could've held them out the end zone from the rest of the game if they didn't start that drive inside the 15 yard line. You're calling me blind, but you really need to look at the big picture on this one.

You can see by the box score who close this game actually was.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291011029

so, how does playing close to another winless team make you feel? i think that calling out the stats is actually hurting your argument!!!!!

Archived