Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dissapointed, but not angry...

Renegade7

What the **** are you on? We played a helluva game? What the **** did you watch?

Our offense was given 14 points.....

This team ****ing blows and I'm still rooting for them and sitting here in my Redskins ****. We ****ing suck dude.

Ya, we've gone from not being able to get points in the redzone to taking advantage of those oppurtunites when we get them. Good football teams do that. We were on the wrong end of a defensive battle, and if it was here instead of Carolina we win this game. Carolina was basicly given that last td, so you take that out we're 3-2.

the majority of the past 17 seasons have been dreadful so i have come to expect this now.

Agreed. Optimism went out the door as we lost to our SECOND winless team in 5 games and barely beat the ones we won against. We are getting trashed by the tomato cans of the NFL. And no, we did not play one helluva game. I can smell the stink all the way from Carolina.

Every Sunday at game time I am pumped up looking for a good looking win

After the game I go back to thinking "damn does this organization need to be blown up"

My heart wants to see a win every week. My mind knows the most the losses add up, the better (hopefully) this thing will be long term

SHF, this organization needs to be blown up. I say lets put our name in for GM. Once Samuels went down, Batiste(sp?) couldn't block to save his life. We've been screaming for O-Line Depth, and to no avail, it never happens. I could run this organization better than Vinny.

so, how does playing close to another winless team make you feel? i think that calling out the stats is actually hurting your argument!!!!!

I felt going in that if we held the run down and didn't commit turnovers we could pull out this win. Our offense sucks, we know that, but if we really were garbage we wouldn't even be 2-3. We held a team that focuses primarily on the run to 86 yards rushing and 2.7 yards per rush. We knocked them out of field goal range before the messed up fair catch, our only turnover of the game.

When Samuels went down and Mike Williams already starting at RG, I knew we were in trouble, but I still felt we could come away with it. We'd be saying thank God instead of Goddamn if we didn't lose our best offensive linemen, and that was the difference in this game. Our defense came to play, getting sacks, forcing turnovers, but our offense was too undermaned for this football game. Different story next week against the cheifs.

so, how does playing close to another winless team make you feel? i think that calling out the stats is actually hurting your argument!!!!!

keep in mind that this winless team also went 12-4 last season. they are not as bad as their record indicates. you guys are acting like we just lost to the lions all over again.

i dont post much because I love this team and it hurts to read most posts... but this is getting out of hand. We need a line so bad. I hate everyone blaming Campbell. The Cowboys just won and we are in the basement. Get a line and a coach and we can be a better team:mad:

Here's what really hurts about this loss: what will have to happen for us to get a wildcard spot? I don't even want to think about what needs to happen so we can win the division? Forget that "you control your own destiny" crap in week 14 and 15.

We are inching closer and closer to being mathematically eliminated. And this was our jv portion of the season!!!!!!

If we fall to KC next week (and they just played very well), a major shake up must take place.

Well I'm angry and I'm disappointed, again the Redskins played without heart and that last play was a perfect example of it. Delomme showed a lot of heart on that play he was not going to be denied, on the other hand Deangelo Hall showed no heart trying to tackle high when his best chance was going low but didn't have the heart to stick it to him along with the rest of the team especially the Defense.

They laid down in the fourth quarter, now they are resembling more and more like their fearless leader boy who is the reason for this heartless mess.

We are the biggest joke of the NFL!:rant:

Archived