Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8000 calorie burger at the Heart Attack Grill

WVUforREDSKINS

Brilliant concept. Leave the guilt at the door, grab a bite of food made in a way you don't see all that often anymore, and enjoy the gimmick for what it is...

So if excess is cool, how can it be so, if anyone can do it, and it takes no brains to create excess ?

You can't answer this question for yourself? I'd certainly qualify your posting habits as excessive.

Those waitresses are a million times better than the Hooters girls.

This place sounds incredible. The huge burger reminds me of a place in Tallahassee with a 3.5 pound burger served with a pound of fries, eat the whole thing within an hour and you get your face on the Wall of Fame or whatever. A lot of people have tried it so far but only 2 or 3 guys have done it, including a Vietnam Vet in his 60s who did it in 15 minutes.

There's been a thread on this before, PleaseBlitz posted what I believe to be the original one but I'm not sure.

Anyways I'd have one but I couldn't eat all that in one sitting. I'd take it home in a bag and mete portions, one patty and lettuce one day, patty and some bacon the next day...lol

:slap: there's no lettuce in those!

I would definitely eat the single, maybe even the double. All you can eat fries is genius.

The food and the attractions seem like just silly flirtatious fun. But obviously the food is indeed good tasting regardless of healthy. But as the thing said you only live once, so why not if you have the opportunity to try it at least once.

I wouldnt eat there every day. But maybe twice a month if was as good as presented.

Same here......I caught this on the Travel Channel the other day, and everyone eating there raved about the burgers. They looked pretty damn good.

I saw this place on a show on the Travel Channel, and this piece left a few things out I found interesting:

1. They wheel all customers out in a wheelchair afterwards.

2. They call the orders prescriptions.

3. The guy running the place used to be a nutritionist.

4. At least at the time of the show I watched, they had some kind of deal where customers who weighed in over 300 pounds got free burgers. They may have had to discontinue that one. :)

They do look pretty damn good.

Their "secret"? Lard! They even slather the buns with it, before they toast them. The fries are fried in lard too.

1)You have to have finish one of the larger burgers(i.e. the triple bypass or bigger), to get wheeled out. It's one of those hot "nurses" that wheel you out. :evilg:

4)That is correct.

If you weigh more than 350lbs, you eat free. They showed a couple of guys getting weighed, (they looked like brothers), and the one guy weighed 354 lbs. They interviewed them, and they told the interviewers that they eat there every day and will continue to do so, for "as long as they live!"

God I love this place!

And the waitresses. Holy ****!

Oh hell yeah! They serve beer too!!

If we ever visit the area,(a real possiblity), we are going!

• 1 year later...
I can still live a full, quality life beyond 29, without a foot-high, fat, greasy burger.

Ok so you hate this place, we get it.

I personally think it looks like the greatest standing establishment on American soil.

I'll let you know for sure in 3 weeks because I'm headed to AZ and Heart Attack Grill is 8 minutes away from the chick I'm staying with.

That quad-burger will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.

Here's the deal. This place lets you know at every turn that the nourishment served at this establishment is bad for you. I love it.

The problem with American restaurants is this. Bland no flavor food in tiny portions at a high price. Give me flavor and make sure I don't leave hungry. I'm eating out, I'm spending my hard earned money at your restaurant show me what you got!!!

I don't know... 8,000 calories is a bit more than I'm supposed to consume over 3 days (I just googled this) for my age and weight. That's just excessive beyond excessive. It doesn't even look all that great. If you are going to kill yourself via gluttony there are better foods than burgers and fries to do it with.

Archived