Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8000 calorie burger at the Heart Attack Grill

WVUforREDSKINS

They don't even look delicious. Definitely not worth dying for, not even in a figurative sense. They look disgusting, and that's without even considering the lard, etc. So, really, I believe about 80% of them come there for the "NURSES", who are like 5 times more sexy than Hooters girls.

I would eat one.

Are you talking about the Burger, or the.... ?

I would definitely eat the single, maybe even the double. All you can eat fries is genius.

The food and the attractions seem like just silly flirtatious fun. But obviously the food is indeed good tasting regardless of healthy. But as the thing said you only live once, so why not if you have the opportunity to try it at least once.

I wouldnt eat there every day. But maybe twice a month if was as good as presented.

There's been a thread on this before, PleaseBlitz posted what I believe to be the original one but I'm not sure.

Anyways I'd have one but I couldn't eat all that in one sitting. I'd take it home in a bag and mete portions, one patty and lettuce one day, patty and some bacon the next day...lol

I saw this place on a show on the Travel Channel, and this piece left a few things out I found interesting:

1. They wheel all customers out in a wheelchair afterwards.

2. They call the orders prescriptions.

3. The guy running the place used to be a nutritionist.

4. At least at the time of the show I watched, they had some kind of deal where customers who weighed in over 300 pounds got free burgers. They may have had to discontinue that one. :)

Another example of so many people who lack creativity or originality, so they just take something common and multiply it times 100, to create excess and shock value, to simply stimulate man's senses and give a false impression of value, when in truth there is absolutely no substance.

Another example of so many people who lack creativity or originality, so they just take something common and multiply it times 100, to create excess and shock value, to simply stimulate man's senses and give a false impression of value, when in truth there is absolutely no substance.

Really....And be honest....If women didn't have the anatomy they do, would they be of ANY use to us whatsoever???? :hysterical:

So.....what's your point?

This has been posted before...but yeah, I'd love to go :)

Maybe the next genius will open up a business next door, to have contests on who can puke the furthest, after eating a Quadruple Bypass Burger, and about 2 pounds of AYCE French Fries.

And the winner of the Puke Contest is...........Jimmy "Tiny" Roberts

:puke:

So.....what's your point?

That there is a culture that basically believes "excess is cool". This is an example. And another example would be the punk driving around in a ghetto car with a stereo system booming so damn loud, it vibrates your car several feet away. So in that example, "the louder it is, the cooler you are" :rolleyes:

So if excess is cool, how can it be so, if anyone can do it, and it takes no brains to create excess ?

That there is a culture that basically believes "excess is cool". This is an example. And another example would be the guy driving around in a ghetto car with a stereo system booming so damn loud, it vibrates your car several feet away. So in that example, "the louder it is, the cooler you are" :rolleyes:

So if excess is cool, how can it be so, if anyone can do it, and it takes no brains to create excess ?

this is a good point, excess is a symptom of a corrupt and destructive mindset. It ought not be praised in our society.

I applaud this guy for being able to go against everything that is being said now about everything being bad for you. There is a place people can go where you don't have to listen to people saying that you shouldn't do this and you shouldn't do that. These places are very few and far between. Society is going overboard on some aspects and you need to be able to enjoy yourself or have something good now and again.

That being said, I wouldn't eat there. I have enough of a weight problem. I may actually die if I ate there.

What I hate is going into a restaurant and the portion is too small. Or the food sucks because everything in the recipe is diet-friendly. **** that.

That's why you can't get a decent shake at McDonalds or Burger King. They use fat free ice cream. Thanks. I'll pass.

I want options. This place gives me another option. I don't have to eat there every day or even every week. It's just good to know it's there. :)

Archived