Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chad Ochocinco Thread

dsciambi

Oh cool a Chad Ochocinco thread. I think the only people that hate this guy is bitter, old, racist men. I mean how can you not like Chad.
Bubble Screen's racist? :ols:
I was hoping he was going to make the final competition on Dancing with the Stars. Only reason I watched that was because Chad was on it.
Erin Andrews looked hot :whew:

i like Ocho!! i wouldnt mind having him with us.. usually the guys who try to get attention like that aggrevate me, but he's cool!!! the stuff he does is actually funny to me....and he's all football...not shooting up strip clubs or getting busted with dope

I think its crazy he doesn't drink. He goes to clubs and gets Cranberry and Redbull haha

I know, that blows my mind. His liver thanks him for it, I'm sure:silly:

He's a great WR, and an even better man. :applause:

Agreed!

• 2 months later...

Hate on him all you want, but this is just cool:

1st 64 people to meet me at St. ELMOS in INDY get to enjoy free dinner and drinks courtesy of Esteban, dinner is at 6

Oh, and

I f i am able to score week 1 in New England i will be taking the minute men rifle and firing as they do when the PATS score
:ols::hysterical:

Chad's a G, treating those people to dinner.
Not the first time:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/10/16/child-please-ochocinco-helps-bengals-avoid-blackout/

He does keep things interesting, and for a while this seemed as if it were just Ocho being Ocho. But the Bengals release announcing the sellout confirms their star receiver's involvement. It appears he aided in the purchase of 1,200 of the remaining tickets.

"Motorola will give away 1,200 tickets (600 pairs of tickets) to Bengals fans for free, starting at 11:30 am Saturday at the North Ticket Office at Paul Brown Stadium," the release reads. "Motorola is a long-time sponsor of the Bengals and has a newly aligned partnership with Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco."

Ochocinco has recently been using his Twitter account as a way to give away things to fans. He's met people out for dinner at local restaurants, and later Friday night he's offering free tickets to the first 40 people to join him at a showing of "Law Abiding Citizen" at an area movie theater.

I hope we play the Bengals (even if only in the preseason) next season.

Just saw OchoCinco commenting on twitter about the Haynesworth saga. Some good stuff.

OGOchoCinco

My thought process after getting paid in the NFL was figuring a way to stay on top and matching the bulk of income on field off of it also

OGOchoCinco

How can the Redskins entertain trading Haynesworth,just signed a 100 million dollar contract! This is ridiculous, they need to talk it out

OGOchoCinco

If i had 100 million dollar contract my last name would be changed to whatever team is paying me, announcer = chad bengal on the catch, ****

• 3 weeks later...
Remember its the 1st 85 to show up starting now, dinner is at 6 but you can drink like you at the last supper till i arrive #itsonme

#OCNNBreakingNews Charlotte tonights dinner is at Chima Brazilian Steakhouse, 139 S Tryon Street, 1st 85 we gone eat and drink like #royalty

The Bengals need to come to DC.

Archived