Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chad Ochocinco Thread

dsciambi

It's not that its particularly funny...

I think the better question is how does something like that bother you so much about a person that it makes you dislike that person...

And yes, I agree "following" people on twitter is pretty lame, but I mean its the internet and its 2010, thats what people do...

Nobody thinks youre not funny. whats funny is that you seem to be so upset at people being amused by him.

yeah, seriously, folks need to unbunch and stop worrying about other people. what you eat doesn't make them crap. agreed.

It's not that its particularly funny...

I think the better question is how does something like that bother you so much about a person that it makes you dislike that person...

And yes, I agree "following" people on twitter is pretty lame, but I mean its the internet and its 2010, thats what people do...

Nobody thinks youre not funny. whats funny is that you seem to be so upset at people being amused by him.

It doesn't bother me that much, really. Its more mind-boggling than anything. Don't get me wrong about twitter. I think it can be useful. But don't understand why a grown man would follow another grown man on twitter. That's a lil strange. Especially when you don't even know the person.

Just wanted to say his truck is awesome! lol and crying is one thing, but boohooing into a teammates chest..errrrrrrrrrr. idk man. lol

Yeah, I would have the truck for sure. But crying in sports is about the worst thing a guy can do. Especially a grown man.

yeah, seriously, folks need to unbunch and stop worrying about other people. what you eat doesn't make them crap. agreed.

Alot of these same people that think Ocho is the second coming, are also in other threads proclaiming him to be a top 5 WR in the NFL.:doh:

Because 85 is such a horrible man....

He is playing a roadtrip that will be "traveling from Cincy to Miami and visiting homeless shelters, children hospitals and helping other charities."

What an evil, evil human being.

You act like he's the only NFL player that does stuff like this. Alot of them do things alot more important than this, that you never hear about. You probably never heard of some of the things Warner does.

And I never said he was a bad guy. I just don't think he's the least bit funny. And he cares way too much about being a showman, than actually playing football.

You act like he's the only NFL player that does stuff like this. Alot of them do things alot more important than this, that you never hear about. You probably never heard of some of the things Warner does.

And I never said he was a bad guy. I just don't think he's the least bit funny. And he cares way too much about being a showman, than actually playing football.

Personally, I equate calling someone a douchebag with calling him a bad guy....that's just my take.

Where did I imply that he's the only player helping communities? Oh wait, I didn't? :stfu:

• 3 weeks later...
Funny how the young guys here have been so ingrained to hate guys who are flashy do not appreciate how great Chad is. I love him. He makes the NFL more fun to watch and gives 100% on every play. That's enough for me.
I'm 26; I've not been ingrained to hate guys who are flashy, and Ocho's the man.

Funny how the young guys here have been so ingrained to hate guys who are flashy do not appreciate how great Chad is. I love him. He makes the NFL more fun to watch and gives 100% on every play. That's enough for me.

I dont think it the young guys in general....I think its the young guys who have slobber dripping from their retainers that dont get any....They tend to loathe people who have confidence and who are flashy. 85 is the man.

• 3 weeks later...
With the threat of an NFL lockout in 2011, Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco is already coming up with a contingency plan -- he's going to dominate European football. That's right. Dominate it. And he claims to be serious. Just last week, he tweeted from the bastion of crazypants journalism that is the Ocho Cinco News Network: "this isnt a joke either, i am sad that it might come to this but excited to play futbol in SPAIN until we resume NFL play."

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/sow_experts/post/NFL-lockout-would-force-Ochocinco-to-become-Ocho?urn=sow,220105

• 2 weeks later...
Pff, no contest, Ochocinco is gonna own the competition.
That's what I think too. I've never actually followed the show, but I know Jerry Rice, Apolo Ohno, and Emmitt Smith all did well on it. Athletes, particularly guys with great footwork, seem to be favored in it, and Chad has some of the best feet at the WR position in the NFL today.

Erin Andrews was on the dance team at UF though. And Nicole Scherzinger from the ****cat Dolls is competing too. I might actually end up watching a few episodes to see this circus.

• 2 weeks later...

Ocho taking the war to ESPN

# OCNN BREAKING NEWS- which ever Espn analyst dogs me for my off~season projects at 6 o'clock its going to be WAR!! Someone let me know plse about 6 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# Damn I don't get in no trouble and they still find negative, its time to act like 50 cent, I am digging up all ESPN analyst history! Its on about 6 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# ESPN WHO- Erik Kusiallas I heard about your radio show negativity, why don't you worry about your sexual harrassment cases when at work! about 4 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# ESPN WHO- John Clayton how dare you, your face is wearing thin on TV, looking like that character from HANINBAL that had those pigs, STFU about 5 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

@espn_colin its not my fault your girl is cheating on you, its your fault, try EXTENZE and stop worryin about me! Lmao-have a show bout that

Ocho taking the war to ESPN

# OCNN BREAKING NEWS- which ever Espn analyst dogs me for my off~season projects at 6 o'clock its going to be WAR!! Someone let me know plse about 6 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# Damn I don't get in no trouble and they still find negative, its time to act like 50 cent, I am digging up all ESPN analyst history! Its on about 6 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# ESPN WHO- Erik Kusiallas I heard about your radio show negativity, why don't you worry about your sexual harrassment cases when at work! about 4 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

# ESPN WHO- John Clayton how dare you, your face is wearing thin on TV, looking like that character from HANINBAL that had those pigs, STFU about 5 hours ago via MOTOBLUR

@espn_colin its not my fault your girl is cheating on you, its your fault, try EXTENZE and stop worryin about me! Lmao-have a show bout that

:rotflmao:

I was reading along as he tweeted...dude is a trip.

• 2 months later...

Archived