Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chad Ochocinco Thread

dsciambi

When Unitas died, Peyton only wanted to wear black high tops, like Johnny used to wear. And Goodell, or whoever was in charge then (I forget), wouldn't let him do it. It went against the uniform code. I give the NFL credit for standing by their guns. Again, other players in that locker room would probably want to wear his jersey, too. Where do you draw the line? Then there were several teammates of Taylor's on the Redskins when he died. Don't you think all of them would have wanted to wear Taylor's jersey after he died? I think some of you just like to find something to moan about.
If they're dumb rules, then YES!

When Unitas died, Peyton only wanted to wear black high tops, like Johnny used to wear. And Goodell, or whoever was in charge then (I forget), wouldn't let him do it. It went against the uniform code. I give the NFL credit for standing by their guns. Again, other players in that locker room would probably want to wear his jersey, too. Where do you draw the line? Then there were several teammates of Taylor's on the Redskins when he died. Don't you think all of them would have wanted to wear Taylor's jersey after he died? I think some of you just like to find something to moan about.

You should work for Goodell :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

[10:37] [source]: As Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco said on Twitter after discovering the AFC North champions have nobody going to the Pro Bowl:

"Just been informed myself nor any of my teammates made the Pro Bowl-bengal fans we wouldn't be abe to play in it anyway! SUPER BOWL BABY!!!"

[10:57] Zargotelc: lol

New York Post - Chad Ochocinco's injured knee does not appear to be an issue, at least not off the field.

"I had sex yesterday,'' Ochocinco said on Tuesday. "With some of the moves I did -- I should be fine.

:laugh: :notworthy:notworthy

haha It was great seeing this clown get shut down again this week. This loud mouth never knows when to shut up. Btw, someone tweet Chad and tell him there's no crying in football.
:rolleyes:

No shame in getting shut down on Revis Island.

Uh, it was stupid to bait a guy like Revis. You guys crack me up. The guy could probably kick your dog and you would still think he's a great guy. Baiting a guy like Revis obviously shows how dumb the guy is. Get a new hero.

or that he just has fun playing the game...

the funny thing is no matter how much trash he talks I havent ever heard one person in the NFL express any sort of dislike towards him. Probably because everybody gets that he's just a little out there but overall good natured.

I don't see how anybody thinks ocho is a clown considering his skill level, work ethic, and what appears to be a genuine interest in others.

or that he just has fun playing the game...

the funny thing is no matter how much trash he talks I havent ever heard one person in the NFL express any sort of dislike towards him. Probably because everybody gets that he's just a little out there but overall good natured.

I don't see how anybody thinks ocho is a clown considering his skill level, work ethic, and what appears to be a genuine interest in others.

This. Bubble I think he DID kick your dog.

Nope. Don't even own a dog. And you guys probably think I don't have a sense of humor. And you would be wrong. It blows my mind how people think this guy is funny. What's so funny about him? Putting on a sombrero on the sideline is that hilarious? Putting on a HOF coat is that amusing? Sending "gift baskets" to opposing defensive players is hysterical? I don't get it. His act was old a long, long time ago. And following a guy on twitter? Seriously? No offense, but I can think of few things lamer than following a famous (or anyone) person on twitter.

Nope. Don't even own a dog. And you guys probably think I don't have a sense of humor. And you would be wrong. It blows my mind how people think this guy is funny. What's so funny about him? Putting on a sombrero on the sideline is that hilarious? Putting on a HOF coat is that amusing? Sending "gift baskets" to opposing defensive players is hysterical? I don't get it. His act was old a long, long time ago. And following a guy on twitter? Seriously? No offense, but I can think of few things lamer than following a famous (or anyone) person on twitter.

It's not that its particularly funny...

I think the better question is how does something like that bother you so much about a person that it makes you dislike that person...

And yes, I agree "following" people on twitter is pretty lame, but I mean its the internet and its 2010, thats what people do...

Nobody thinks youre not funny. whats funny is that you seem to be so upset at people being amused by him.

Archived