Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chad Ochocinco Thread

dsciambi

Ocho is bringing the fun back to the game and that's what it needs.

I've loved following him on Twitter. From his inviting fans to restaurants on him to him bringing fans to games he's easily one of my favorite players. He's just a cool, fun guy.

After my Horton jerey I'm getting an Ochocinco....dude is awesome.

That's really cool of Chad though. Despite all his antics, I do believe he is one of the good guys in the NFL.

Chad said he would rather spend a friday night meeting his fans and playing madden with them, rather than go out to a club. I believe he said that he doesn't drink, smoke, or do anything that could mess up his ability to be an elite receiver.

He is a great person.

I already liked the guy but after watching Hard Knocks it was pretty impossible not to like him even more. (That episode where the ref says "Child please" to him was hilarious)

Sometimes he says stupid things like when Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died - but you can tell he's a good guy.

Chad said he would rather spend a friday night meeting his fans and playing madden with them, rather than go out to a club. I believe he said that he doesn't drink, smoke, or do anything that could mess up his ability to be an elite receiver.

He is a great person.

Yeah on Hard Knocks he hit the club one night. Ordered a cranberry juice (so ppl would think he was drinking and he wouldn't feel uncomfortable). Real laid back too. No making it rain or anything even close to that.

My favorite part was when he went to Claires or whatever in the mall and bought $11 earrings. Said it all looks the same and just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it.

Chad and Motorola just bought the rest of the tickets for the Bengals game so it won't be blacked out. He's the man!

He is giving a bunch to his 'fans' from twitter. Anyone who orders something from his site is eligible- then he picks an order number, tweets it- and also flies the people out there.

And he is paying for 40 people to see Law Abiding Citizen tonight too. The first 40 there get a free ticket, popcorn, and soda. Man I wish he was on the Skins so we could hang out with him!

Yea hes so fan friendly and a great WR..wish he was on the skins. When does his contract expire?

Ocho is great.

Ocho has so many great moments, like the time he threatened to race a horse (he actually did it), the time he kicked an extra point, the time he jumped into the Dawg Pound, et cetera. He's just pure fun

In a city of quirky personalities (Ovi / Cooley / Gilbert before the maturation) Chad would fit right in

Ocho is great.

Ocho has so many great moments, like the time he threatened to race a horse (he actually did it), the time he kicked an extra point, the time he jumped into the Dawg Pound, et cetera. He's just pure fun

In a city of quirky personalities (Ovi / Cooley / Gilbert before the maturation) Chad would fit right in

Could you imagine Cooley, Portis, and Ocho in a room together? :hysterical:

I love this guy I think hes great for the game. He gets a lot of grief for his antics but hes one of the few guys that really care.

Chad's a good guy. Like TO without the poisonous personality.

The NFL needs more like him :yes:

EDIT: From another thread, 85's tweet on Ray Lewis: "Please don't fine Ray Lewis Mr. Roger Goodell, it was a clean hit, it's part of the game, save the fines for me."

Did he pay for all the tix?

Either way, that's awesome.

I think the trouble last year was DEFINITELY because of who he had at QB.

:yes:

He's been on a tear this week. He also showed winners to come to the game at someone's house with him with a ton of food. Additionally, he bought the last 1200 Bengals tickets so there wouldn't be a blackout Sunday and is giving them away at the box office at noon today.

He's been on a tear this week. He also showed winners to come to the game at someone's house with him with a ton of food. Additionally, he bought the last 1200 Bengals tickets so there wouldn't be a blackout Sunday and is giving them away at the box office at noon today.

Wait, he not only bought the tix, but they're GIVING them away? Awesome.

Wow, Chad is such an awesome dude! :)

Archived