Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Chad Ochocinco Thread

dsciambi

^^ You guys will never get it. He's a REPEAT offender. This crap happens time and time again. If Goodell doesn't take the tough stance he takes, there's no telling what stunt the clown would pull. I hope they start fining the guy a paycheck. Obviously these 30K fines aren't getting through to him.

Chad Johnson is the man! He's a millionaire! You think he gives a flying **** if he gets fined for his TD celebrations? HELL NO! It ain't like he isn't producing and doing it. He's having a great year and enjoying it the best he can. The NFL is def turning more and more into the No fun league. 30K for a TD celebration is a bit excessive.

Oh well, hope CJ keeps doing his thing! Make the NFL fun again! If you aren't following him on Twitter, you better get on that asap. Dude is hilarious.

^^ You guys will never get it. He's a REPEAT offender. This crap happens time and time again. If Goodell doesn't take the tough stance he takes, there's no telling what stunt the clown would pull. I hope they start fining the guy a paycheck. Obviously these 30K fines aren't getting through to him.

No, you will never get it.

I understand that he's a "repeat offender" and all, trust me I do. I just feel there are real issues that the league turns a blind eye to and they shouldn't be punishing players that goof off and have fun. That's just my point of view :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkB1j4uzKqjc4pAal7mq8Lo5nYcB?slug=ap-bengals-ochocincofine&prov=ap&type=lgns

Asked if the brief celebration—he wore the hat for only a couple of seconds— was worth the hefty fine, he said, “You’re damn right it was. That was fun.”
“I play to have fun,” he said. “I don’t play for the dollar amount. Maybe that’s why they take so much money, because they think we play for the money. Maybe they’ll get the point—I play to have fun, not for the money.”

db79c682e47bacff92191f2e7273ea7c.jpg

Chad Johnson is the man! He's a millionaire! You think he gives a flying **** if he gets fined for his TD celebrations? HELL NO! It ain't like he isn't producing and doing it. He's having a great year and enjoying it the best he can. The NFL is def turning more and more into the No fun league. 30K for a TD celebration is a bit excessive.

Oh well, hope CJ keeps doing his thing! Make the NFL fun again! If you aren't following him on Twitter, you better get on that asap. Dude is hilarious.

He's not having a "great" year, dude. That's a stretch.

No, you will never get it.

I understand that he's a "repeat offender" and all, trust me I do. I just feel there are real issues that the league turns a blind eye to and they shouldn't be punishing players that goof off and have fun. That's just my point of view :)

Again, there's no telling what the guy would pull if Goodell didn't take the stance he has. Its really not that hard if you think about it. If I were Goodell, I'd start going even higher with the fines, until he finally "gets it". And with CJ being such a repeat offender, im not sure the PA would have a leg to stand on. Just play the damn game, Chad. How hard is it to act like you've been there before? That's what made the Emmitt Smith's and Barry Sanders' so great.

He's not having a "great" year, dude. That's a stretch.

Not great, but pretty solid.

Again, there's no telling what the guy would pull if Goodell didn't take the stance he has. Its really not that hard if you think about it. If I were Goodell, I'd start going even higher with the fines, until he finally "gets it". And with CJ being such a repeat offender, im not sure the PA would have a leg to stand on. Just play the damn game, Chad. How hard is it to act like you've been there before? That's what made the Emmitt Smith's and Barry Sanders' so great.

I know...what would he do if Goodell wasn't taking the stance??

Give out candy to the fans? (Oh my!)

Sing during halftime? (The horror!)

Host a buffet after the game on the field? (How dare he!)

Thank God we have Goodell to save us from these crimes against humanity!!

For what it's worth, I hated Emmit Smith when he played and I still hate him now and not just because he played for the Cowboys. I like me some Ocho Cinco!

Stop being a party pooper!! Ocho is just having some fun out there, what's wrong with it? He isn't doing anything to taunt any players, he's not getting into trouble off the field, and he's not trying to hurt anyone. Nothing wrong with trying to be entertaining out there. Isn't that why we watch in the first place?

Wow man . . . serious axe to grind. First and most important, they are winning. So it's not like his "antics" are costing the team. Secondly, he is having fun out there. And I don't know about you, but I would love to have a wide out like Chad who just loves to play the game, and plays it with the passion that he shows on every play. And third . . . really? That douche Smith? He is easily one of the most arrogant players in NFL history. He was by no stretch of the imagination "so great" because of your implied humility. He has the numbers because of that great offensive line . . . to which he still doesn't give full credit to this very day. As a Skins fan, I will NEVER say the word great when describing Smith's career as far as what he personally did as a runner. His vision and acceleration were good . . . but hardly great. And again . . . if you think he "just played the damn game," go try listening to him (if you can understand whatever the hell language he speaks) and see how humble he really is.

Tomorrow mexican TV will broadcast an interview with Esteban Ochocinco, it will be hilarious!!!!

Esteban is gaining fame and popularity down here, with all the joke about he is a mexican bengal LOL.

By the way, he said he support América (a mexican soccer team), my beloved team.

He is a good guy.

Stop being a party pooper!! Ocho is just having some fun out there, what's wrong with it? He isn't doing anything to taunt any players, he's not getting into trouble off the field, and he's not trying to hurt anyone. Nothing wrong with trying to be entertaining out there. Isn't that why we watch in the first place?

He's paid to play the game. He isn't paid to be bozo the clown. And it shows you how much of an idiot he is, to keep doing these things and getting fined. Not the brightest bulb. I like old school players, that act like they've been there before.

Wow man . . . serious axe to grind. First and most important, they are winning. So it's not like his "antics" are costing the team. Secondly, he is having fun out there. And I don't know about you, but I would love to have a wide out like Chad who just loves to play the game, and plays it with the passion that he shows on every play. And third . . . really? That douche Smith? He is easily one of the most arrogant players in NFL history. He was by no stretch of the imagination "so great" because of your implied humility. He has the numbers because of that great offensive line . . . to which he still doesn't give full credit to this very day. As a Skins fan, I will NEVER say the word great when describing Smith's career as far as what he personally did as a runner. His vision and acceleration were good . . . but hardly great. And again . . . if you think he "just played the damn game," go try listening to him (if you can understand whatever the hell language he speaks) and see how humble he really is.

Dude, I mentioned Smith in with Sanders, in that when they scored they would just hand the ball to the official like its no big deal. That's how you're supposed to carry on. And stop being a homer. Smith was a terrific player. And he played the game the right way. Granted, as a commentator, he is one of the worst I've ever heard. And, like you said, he can't even speak very well. But I was only talking about how he carried himself on the field. Ocho is clown, and always will be. And his antics are so dumb, not funny. "Omg, did you see Chad, he put on a sombero on the sideline, OMG,... OMG" :doh: Doesn't take much to entertain some people.

He's paid to play the game. He isn't paid to be bozo the clown. And it shows you how much of an idiot he is, to keep doing these things and getting fined. Not the brightest bulb. I like old school players, that act like they've been there before.

The money goes to charity. Ocho knows that. It's really not that big a deal to him.

The money goes to charity. Ocho knows that. It's really not that big a deal to him.

He also donates the same amount he is fined to another charity of his choice. I dont know how you can have a problem with a guy like that. The NFL players all love him, the media loves him, most of the fans love him....jump on the wagon baby!! lol.

Its ok to be a part of the crowd this time. Hes a nice guy!

Archived