Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the first music video you ever saw?

Sticksboi05

I think the first video I ever saw was a Faith No More video where at the end the grizzly looking guitarist wwithhe funky sunglasses is playing the piano while the Red Snapper is on the ground flopping around gasping for air... then when dude stops playing the piano and gets up and walks away the piano explodes.... it was def a money video for its time.

Um that video came out in 1989.

"The music video, directed by Bill Pope and Michael Salomon, debuted on MTV on January 20, 1989."

When did you see that? Metallica almost never had any of their older stuff on MTV from my memory.

AS far as my 1st music video I have no idea.

I remember "One" on MTV quite a bit. The VJ's always introduced it as their "One" video that they had out.

Um that video came out in 1989.

"The music video, directed by Bill Pope and Michael Salomon, debuted on MTV on January 20, 1989."

When did you see that? Metallica almost never had any of their older stuff on MTV from my memory.

AS far as my 1st music video I have no idea.

I remember the video as well, I always wanted to watch the movie they show clips of. The guy is banging out "Kill Me" in Morse code with his head b/c he lost both arms and legs....

Archived