Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats the worse thing you've ever drank?

bishtw

This is tame compared whit what I was expecting, most of them (other than a notable exception from a wrestling team) are actual drinks!

The worst actual drink I've had is probably a flatliner (sambuca, tequila, and tabasco sauce)

But the worst drink I have ever had was the 2nd dirty pint of my initiation for a rugby team I played for. The 1st was bad, with all sorts of things in it, including nuts and tabasco, but the 2nd was awful. Was made up of vodka, guinness, milk, larger, and then filled with cat food (salmon flavour) and a layer of fish heads at the bottom to make up a pint.

Still, I guess I was lucky I didn't have to drink it from a shoe, which was a common practice at that club.

This is tame compared whit what I was expecting, most of them (other than a notable exception from a wrestling team) are actual drinks!

The worst actual drink I've had is probably a flatliner (sambuca, tequila, and tabasco sauce)

But the worst drink I have ever had was the 2nd dirty pint of my initiation for a rugby team I played for. The 1st was bad, with all sorts of things in it, including nuts and tabasco, but the 2nd was awful. Was made up of vodka, guinness, milk, larger, and then filled with cat food (salmon flavour) and a layer of fish heads at the bottom to make up a pint.

Still, I guess I was lucky I didn't have to drink it from a shoe, which was a common practice at that club.

I was going to say (with some exceptions) - most seem pretty tame and wouldn't be out of the ordinary on a usual Saturday night.

"Pints Of Death" are usually pretty commonplace. Usually an empty pint glass will go round the pub into which people will donate any amount they like and the proceeds go toward buying the unlucky recipient (usually a birthday boy) a random concoction.

The "keeping it down" is not the aim of the game as this usually proves impossible but "getting it down" is the test.

Heathen, go have a Coors light in the corner and contemplate your transgressions.

Any light beer piss water would be welcome after a taste of that swig. :hysterical:

Seriously, it was like some odd mix of soy sauce and pancake syrup...don't know what the hell i was thinking.

Oh, and it gave me the worst hangover (without the benefit of any "buzz" whatsoever)...the only good thing i can say about it is that it finally gives me an excuse to use this smiley: :chair: because that's how it made me feel for like two freekin' days. ugh

Ok this didnt happen to me but my friend told me about it so I will share. My friend was on the wrestling team for his high school and they were at an away match so they were all staying in a hotel. There was this one kid that no one liked so they took a cup of kool aid and took turns in the bathroom "releasing" (for lack of a better word) themselves into the cup. Well they gave it to this kid to drink and he downs the whole thing. He then tells them that there is a big clump of sugar in the bottom so they all start cheering him on "CHUG CHUG CHUG". He tips the cup in the air and taps the bottom as the glob oozes out of the cup into his mouth. To this day, he still has no idea it wasn't sugar.

I dont know anyone who can top that! Makes me sick typing it.

We have our winner! That's disgusting lol

Archived