Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One big brightside. Next 5 games are VERY winnable.(merged)

Andre3stacks

And I'll bet anyone any amount of money that we struggle with all those teams and lose to "ATLEAST" one of them.

Rams may win it people. Skins lack a killer instinct badly needed . Easy to get slaped around and such. Teams know this and I'm sure the Rams cant wait.

This isn't the end of the world. Campbell threw a pass into the endzone. :yikes:

The team wasn't as physical as the Gmen, which may have come from the soft preseason.

They have 5 games to get it together and if they can keep healthy, we aren't far off. Remember, the Giants are the NFC favorites.

Who gives a crap if we can beat the dregs of the league? Are you satisfied with that? We CANNOT COMPETE with the big boys. That's all there is to it. And that's all that matters.

The Redskins cannot beat the elite teams of the NFL. And the problem for the Redskins is most of them our in our division. Absolutely TERRIBLE.

we suck.

lions, rams, chiefs, etc. all score more points than us.

i swear, i just want the skins to go 2-14, blow up the team. new coach, and draft a real franchise qb

Dude, this is the crap that that I hate on this site. If you honestly want the skins to go through that this season, then turn in your ****ing fan card

we could have lost by 1 point and played amazing people would still same the same **** over and over.

Not me. Say Campbell was 20 for 15 attempts for 350yrds and 3 TDs.

Or Moss for 3 catches of 160 yards for a TD.

Portis 18 attempts for 200yards and a TD or something and lose by a point.

I would be unhappy with a loss but as least I wouldn't feel so damn embarrassed as a Skin fan for the comedy that we saw today.

God I wish this team would show a killer instinct, a desire to win any game they play and stop getting slapped around in the mouth. :mad:

People always seem to underestimate beating the medicore teams as important.

Bottom line is, if the Redskins beat the inferior teams like they should have, the probably would have been in the playoffs last season.

Beating the inferior teams, like Philly and Dallas did today is a pivotal part of making the playoffs, it makes these hard, tough fought games not so hard to take when we come up on the losing side.

a problem we have is blache. Our defense cannot dominate anyone. It didn;t do it in preseason andit didn;t when the real bullets were flying.

We have a bend but don't break defense which allows ALL teams to play the Redskins close until Campbell makes that fatal mistake. Its a formula. A formula for losing.

For those of you here who are hoping the season completely blows up and we get great draft picks...We get draft picks - decent ones. We sign all-pro players in the off-season, every damn year. We seem to get the talent. What we don't have are people to coach them up. This all started with f-ing Steve Spurrier, and it has just gone downhill from there. I am hopeful that this loss smacks them in the mouth - players, coaches, owner, etc. Maybe we'll see a little more aggressive play in the next few weeks and get this turned around.

Dana

Defense did NOT play great. Did they even have a 3 and out? They let the Giants eat up the clock the entire game.

its the famous bend but don't break defense of Blache.

Funny but during the preseason we were pressuring the QB by playing Orakpo a lot at defensive end and Wilson as linebacker. But now we get to the regular season we suddenly play Orakpo as liinebacker pretty much the whole game and Wilson never sees the field.

Smart move Blache. Keep you playmakers OUT of the game and keep Daniels around on 3rd down.

What a load of horse****

We ARE one of those teams, unless and until we get a starting caliber QB (and address the issues that left us trying to make do with what we have now) we will be a team just like the Browns or Chiefs or Lions

We are those teams already..........its hard to do but we have to realize this. It has been almost 20 years since we won the Super Bowl. 10 years since division champs!

Rams, Lions, Bucs, Panthers, Chiefs.

It doesn't get much easier than that. Seriously, the Skins should be 5-1 after 6 weeks before hosting the Eagles on a Sunday night nationally televised game. I'm already over yesterdays loss and believe the team is going to take a lot out of the way they lost. That being said, there are gonna be some guys sliding in their seats during today's film session.

Archived