Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One big brightside. Next 5 games are VERY winnable.(merged)

Andre3stacks

Tho I know well struggle with some of these teams were supposed to beat. We all had a feeling wed lose this game anyway. Our offense just isn't good enough. Starting Collins would be a great move but not much greater. Our defense played great. Hall is a bum in coverage but at least has the sense to go for interceptions.

It just hurts to see him make a play like that and run to the 10 yd line and we cant capitalize because of Zorns awful playcalling and campbells bad decision making.

we suck.

lions, rams, chiefs, etc. all score more points than us.

i swear, i just want the skins to go 2-14, blow up the team. new coach, and draft a real franchise qb

Don't worry. It will happen. I promise. This team will start 1-5 and you won't see worthless JC anymore. Zorn is already gone. Between Cowher and Shanny, he's a dead man.

And why not? After another 17 point outburst, what's there to be excited about?

We MIGHT beat the lions. But, the Chiefs will cream us and so will the Rams. 3-13. I bet money this team doesn't win 6 games. But as long as the garbage is at the top like Vinny, then this is what you'll get.

Well, I had us going 3-3 in the division and still getting 10 or 11 wins (I know, optimistic...but that's not the point of the post). We SHOULD lose @NY. However, I would agree that we looked much worse than the 6-point spread.

Last year, we got our bell rung even a bit worse than this to start the season and came back with some fight. I think we can still right the ship and win some games. If the offense doesn't become a bit more creative and aggressive though, I think it could be a long season. We may have to be a passing team this year and let JC sit back in the shotgun and just find the mismatch (today it was ARE). We waited WAY too long before going to that today.

We'll see...Zorn needs to adjust.

Well, I had us going 3-3 in the division and still getting 10 or 11 wins (I know, optimistic...but that's not the point of the post). We SHOULD lose @NY. However, I would agree that we looked much worse than the 6-point spread.

Last year, we got our bell rung even a bit worse than this to start the season and came back with some fight. I think we can still right the ship and win some games. If the offense doesn't become a bit more creative and aggressive though, I think it could be a long season. We may have to be a passing team this year and let JC sit back in the shotgun and just find the mismatch (today it was ARE). We waited WAY too long before going to that today.

We'll see...Zorn needs to adjust.

I think what you meant to say was:

"The next 5 games are very winnable if you are a legitamate football team, not a bunch of effing losers."

Too many players on this team have no heart and are just collecting paychecks. Sames as it has been for the last 10 years.

Archived