Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vintage stuff you love. And would like to see return.

Spaceman Spiff

Wow, I completely forgot about Garbage Pail Kids. I'm glad I looked in this thread. I knew I was bound to be reminded of something.

And just for the record, the gold old school uniforms are fugly. The arrowhead helmet is cool, but the big 'R' just doesn't do it for me.

47f85a2db4585_11141n.jpg

Soda in GLASS bottles.

Plastic bottles get so warm so damn fast, and there's no way

anyone can tell me the soda doesn't taste different out of a plastic bottle.

quisp.jpg

Probably the sugariest cereal ever invented.

Damn it was good.

slot-cars.jpg

Slot car racing. Too cool.

~Bang

Soda in GLASS bottles. Plastic bottles get so warm so damn fast, and there's no way anyone can tell me the soda doesn't taste different out of a plastic bottle.

~Bang

Gotta admit, I am 2 for 3 with you on those. I never got to enjoy sugary cereals as a kid. I preferred the other bottles however. Same as sports bottles are shaped like these days.

I present to you the absolute greatest video game of all time.

It paved the way for GTA. I kid you not.

shenmue-cover.jpg

They need to port it over to the PS3/Xbox 360 OR create a third chapter.

Too expensive.

Garbage Pail Kids

21.jpg

I have the first 2 complete sets in mint condition.

I miss boxing on wide world of sports...it was free.

No HBO, No Showtime, No ESPN...just boxing. Great fights.

I do miss how sports seemed a little more pure back then. Also the Evil Knievel extravaganzas. Man, those made a few months, not days, for me back then I was so worked up. Like Christmas and it didn't cost our folks a red cent.

Well except maybe the cost of one of these. THE BEST TOY EVER

41vsbp5wk1l_aa280_.jpg

I do miss how sports seemed a little more pure back then. Also the Evil Knievel extravaganzas. Man, those made a few months, not days, for me back then I was so worked up. Like Christmas and it didn't cost our folks a red cent.

[/img]

Don't even get me started on Knievil which was the X games pro long before the x-games existed.

Hell, I watched the Spinks / Ali fight on Wild world of sports.

I had that toy and the race tracks that went up the wall.

I guess, I am vintage.

Soda in GLASS bottles.

Plastic bottles get so warm so damn fast, and there's no way

anyone can tell me the soda doesn't taste different out of a plastic bottle.

~Bang

Costco, you can get a case of Coke in glass bottles. It's made in mexico so it's made with cane sugar, NOT corn syrup. Tastes better, stays cold and is the real way to enjoy a coke.

Evil Knievel had nothing on this guy:

superdave.jpg

Costco, you can get a case of Coke in glass bottles. It's made in mexico so it's made with cane sugar, NOT corn syrup. Tastes better, stays cold and is the real way to enjoy a coke.

And you don't see the problem with this ?

And I think it is only a case of the little bottles, not even 12 ounces.

Before the drug wars I used to be able to take a very pleasant 40 mile drive to Juarez, Mexico and get them (with trade ins) for a quarter apiece. This is just a couple years ago and they where the half liter variety not those puny ones they have at costco. That's something I love that I wish would come back being able to go to mexico for an afternoon. ****ing drug lords.:mad:

Archived