Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Farve? Really? To the Vikings

Koolblue13

I cant believe it either. I'm happy for him...let the man play if he wants to play

See that's my thing and a lot of other people's thoughts on the situation.

We don't mind nor hate Brett Favre. We just hate the manner he has gone about it.

Retire, Then wants to come back. Practices, then says "I can't do it anymore" then all of a sudden he wants back in.

If he wants to play fine, I just hate the way he goes about it.

See that's my thing and a lot of other people's thoughts on the situation.

We don't mind nor hate Brett Favre. We just hate the manner he has gone about it.

Retire, Then wants to come back. Practices, then says "I can't do it anymore" then all of a sudden he wants back in.

If he wants to play fine, I just hate the way he goes about it.

Not to mention he asked for his release from the Jets immediately after retiring, opening the door to sign somewhere else.

He had this plan all along.

Brett Favre is coming back! Oh my good, goodness gracious of all the dramatic things I've ever seen! Brett Favre sitting right in Ziggy Wilf's plane, announcing he is back! Brett Favre is a Minnesota Viking, and there we go ...we don't have to worry about who's going to take that quarterback spot!

You should see what's going on in the Minnesota locker room. Big grin on Percy Harvin's face, Adrian Peterson too. Big sign, Brett Favre is a Minnesota Viking! Attention fans, he is here!

this just in....

Reportedly Chris Mortensen has allegedly rerouted his bus tour, and is going back to Minnesota Vikings training camp, again. This time to interview Brett Favre. Chris was originally on his way to the Tennessee Titans training camp when he was overhead saying, "the Titans, who gives a **** about the Titans, i'm going to see my boy Brett"!

Eye witness accounts also indicated that Jason La Canfora, and Ed Werder were seen desperately trying to hang onto the rear bumper of Morts' Vista Cruiser, while it was seen speeding away in a westbound direction, causing several multi-car pileups along the way.

Here's the link:

http://IheartBrettFavre.com

:silly:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

this just in....

Reportedly Chris Mortensen has allegedly rerouted his bus tour, and is going back to Minnesota Vikings training camp, again. This time to interview Brett Favre. Chris was originally on his way to the Tennessee Titans training camp when he was overhead saying, "the Titans, who gives a **** about the Titans, i'm going to see my boy Brett"!

Eye witness accounts also indicated that Jason La Canfora, and Ed Werder were seen desperately trying to hang onto the rear bumper of Morts' Vista Cruiser, while it was seen speeding away in a westbound direction, causing several multi-car pileups along the way.

Here's the link:

http://IheartBrettFavre.com

:silly:

Archived