Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

I really believe we can be dangerous..just like kingdaddy said with what we did in New Orleans when they were theeee hottest team in the nfl..than we pull a Denny ****in r.i.p green and let em off the hook..played awesome in KC and Seattle..both games against the cowboys and eagles I felt we were in..than like pjfootballer says no more hype can't win on paper needs to be on the field and I just throw my hands in the air ..and whaaaaatever.. Redskins football will always make my world go round..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, what do you think it would take next year to get Jay fired? Let’s say that the defense doesn’t improve, and the offense doesn’t gel as fast as we’d like, and with the tough schedule we go 3-13... Does that do it? If it does, we need a new coach, and the new coach won’t want the old old qb, so we’ll have to rebuild with a new rookie qb... 3-4 years of rebuilding, again.

said in another way, what kind of record would it take for you to want jay fired and usher in another 3-4 year rebuild?

:(

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

Oh hail ya I just noticed the Caps won!!!.. I watched the first period of the game and seen Vegas take a one-point lead, that's cool as **** they went on to win

Edited by thesubmittedone
Rule 6, don’t circumvent the profanity filter

The Redskins' tentative 2018 training camp schedule, courtesy of:

https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/30/redskins-change-up-2018-training-camp-a-bit/

Below is the current training camp schedule (subject to change):

Thursday, July 26 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Friday, July 27 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Saturday, July 28 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Sunday, July 29 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Tuesday, July 31 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Wednesday, Aug. 1 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Thursday, Aug. 2 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Saturday, Aug. 4 – Fan Appreciation Day – 1:30 p.m. Practice

Sunday, Aug. 5 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Monday, Aug. 6 – 9:45 a.m. Practice, 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough

Tuesday, Aug. 7 – 1:35 p.m. Practice,

Saturday, Aug. 11 – 1:35 p.m. Practice

Sunday, Aug. 12 * – 1:35 p.m. Practice,

Monday, Aug. 13 * – 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough, 3:00 p.m. Practice

Tuesday, Aug. 14 * – 1:35 p.m. Practice

* Team scheduled to practice jointly with the New York Jets

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

I honestly have no idea what's going on with the 'Skins since attention has been fully focused on Caps for the past 3-4 weeks.  I assume there were some practices, footballs were thrown and caught, and there's nothing truly major to report.

I've been in the stadium just a few times over the past several months...

Have some catching up to do...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I honestly have no idea what's going on with the 'Skins since attention has been fully focused on Caps for the past 3-4 weeks.  I assume there were some practices, footballs were thrown and caught, and there's nothing truly major to report.

I've been in the stadium just a few times over the past several months...

Have some catching up to do...

I'm taking a trip across the country to Chicago from potato land..is that worth reporting?

I have a couple Redskins blankets. Which leads me to, as I recently stated I took a trip to the Windy City and back which obviously involved staying in some hotels. Standard bed size: queen size, and one blanket to share with my wife..share?...who still shares blankets with there spouse?..bad enough it's only a queen size than I have to share a blanket...all I can say now is awwww home sweet home!!

ESPN has our pivotal game of the season as the New Orleans Saints contest but I always thought that the season seems to go well when the Redskins win at the Giants in the Meadowlands 

Whats everyone else think the "must win "game is? 

17 minutes ago, c slag said:

ESPN has our pivotal game of the season as the New Orleans Saints contest but I always thought that the season seems to go well when the Redskins win at the Giants in the Meadowlands 

Whats everyone else think the "must win "game is? 

Not always. 2012 and 2015 we lost @ the giants, and made the playoffs. However, 2016 we won there and missed out. 

To answer the question though, i think week 1 is a “must-win”, just cause Gruden hasn’t had a week 1 win yet in his time here. We can beat Arizona, even when not fully healthy, as we showed last year in December. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

38 days until the HOF game!!! Just 38 days until we have “football” (i say that because it’s pre-season) on TV for the first time since the super bowl :D 

Yep.

And exactly one month before the Redskins report to training camp (report 7/25; first practice 7/26).

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

38 days until the HOF game!!! Just 38 days until we have “football” (i say that because it’s pre-season) on TV for the first time since the super bowl :D 

I started a thread on this knucklehead LOL just kidding man

It's all downhill from here well especially once we hit Fourth of July..

• Like 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/28/josh-norman-apologizes-for-amari-cooper-rant-having-been-duped-by-jonathan-allen/

Norman said it was a Redskins defensive lineman than went to Alabama that told him of the comments Cooper and Crabtree never made. The only player that fits that bill is Jonathan Allen.

“Basically, I found out that he lied to me about the whole thing. So I’m like, ‘He didn’t say all that?'” Norman said, via Mark Inabinett of AL.com.

Norman said Allen replied: “Nah, man. I just really wanted to win, man.”

For Norman it was the equivalent of disparaging water to Bobby Boucher.

That's hilarious, I like Jonathan allen even more now. 

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ginger says ... future for her and the skins so bright she's gotta wear shades.

IMG_20180630_113455.jpg

On 6/28/2018 at 6:33 AM, redskinss said:

That's hilarious, I like Jonathan allen even more now. 

My exact thoughts after reading it all..

Edited by bakedtater1
Add content

18 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We are now in the final month of the year without football!! This is the Home stretch right here :) 

Hell ya..fourth of July day after tomorrow.... fifth of July the beginning of the end of summer.. by the end of this week training camp will be so close we can almost taste it..

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I just bet a guy on my jobsite 20 bucks that we'd have a better record than the bears this year. 

What do you think my chances of winning that bet are? 

That's a bet the old lady and I have each year.. with her being a Bears fan.. that's actually a pretty good bet.. with biscuits in his second year and I think Nagy will make a difference..

• Like 1