Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Watching the Tampa Bay game on nfl network is reminding me how badass our throwbacks are.

The fact that it was the biggest comeback in franchise history was just an added bonus.

I was in San Diego the day of the game. At 21-0 I thought the team was done. Then we headed to a post-wedding brunch and I was following the game on my phone after halftime and the team kept drawing me back in. I was getting excited with each and every update I would give to my dad. I was sooooo happy we won. Made my Sunday in San Diego that much better :D

• Like 1

Saw DY at the Wiz game tonight. Didn't get to talk to him but sad he won't be around much longer he's been a great redskin.

Also, dude is ripped. Just wore a plain white T out like a boss

Yeah, a game with 3 carries, 2 of them TDs...we don't get to see that every season, LOL!

A great Redskin, indeed. HTTR

• Like 1

What's it like watching a Redskins home game?...I've only seen my beloved Redskins play in Denver.

How are other skins fans when we loose?

I guess it determines how we loose,for me some games I'm like meh and over it that afternoon..some games it takes me most of the week to get over..what are fans like in those games?..the ones where it takes most the week to get over.

DHall- takes paycut to be Redskin. Already a record holder in HoF. Been solid leader for us. Willing to change position and works hard to excel, while training replacement.

Nobody likes him.

Morris has one good year, progressively gets worse, can't block catch or hit a hole.

Fans upset he's leaving.

I love Hall and what he does for us your right and I take back what I said about getting rid of him..he's one of a couple players(randel el)I screamed for to be a skin and we got em...I want players here who want to be here and there is no other place Hall wants to be..AND I ****ING LOVE THAT!!..And for Morris I guess it's more for the person he is and his character..I love it..how humble he is..if he's not producing which I have noticed a decline in his play since Gruden came on(new system)than he needs to be shown the door and bring in some one who fits it and produces..blocking catching hitting the right holes..
  • Like 1

RG3 to Cleveland looking more and more likely...can't wait till he does absolutely nothing there and everyone saying the redskins were the problem and that he just needs another chance somewhere else can finally **** off

Nah, people are going to say "well, I mean, it's CLEVELAND, of course he was going to fail!!!"

RG3 to Cleveland looking more and more likely...can't wait till he does absolutely nothing there and everyone saying the redskins were the problem and that he just needs another chance somewhere else can finally **** off

Well, that's not very nice.

Be glad you got to see it. Trust me, as much as I'm the eternal optimist for the future, I also know 2 decades of failure. The bright moments get to stay bright.

I actually feel bad for RG3...going to Cleveland is like purgatory, or worse. He needs an Oline and targets PLUS great coaching. I dont think that exists there. It's the one of the few teams that has a more miserable history than we have had. I hope Hue Jackson can turn them into something respectable...just because he is ex-Skins

Well, that's not very nice.

Be glad you got to see it. Trust me, as much as I'm the eternal optimist for the future, I also know 2 decades of failure. The bright moments get to stay bright.

My animosity is not towards Robert. It's not his fault he's made of glass. But that combined with his refusal or inability to learn a different playbook or read defenses, and a huge ego to go with it will be and already really is his downfall in this league, not the team he was drafted by.

My animosity is towards the ignorant people who had no problem ripping him to shreds while he was a Skin as we desperately tried to defend him, but then turn around and say it was the organization all along once he actually leaves, and that he's actually a decent QB. They act like we never put him in a position to succeed. 3 years as starter. However bright that RG3 rookie year was, it was a FLUKE. One hit wonder in a league that hadn't yet fully adjusted to the read option. So when I say I can't wait to see him do nothing in Cleveland, it's not that I want him specifically to fail, its that I know its inevitable, especially in Cleveland of all places, and I can't wait to see the reaction of the idiots who said his problem was this team and that we "wasted another gem with horrible coaching and management" Yeah, same coaching, management, and team that unproven 4th round pick Kirk Cousins excelled in last year

Edited by TheATrain

NFL wants to get rid of kickoffs. How about this idea.

You start with the ball at your 20. Score a TD and you get the ball again. Field goal, other team gets the ball at their 20. Turn over on downs? Other team gets the ball at their 20. Turn over? Other team gets the ball where the play ends (like now).

You start with the ball at your 20. Score a TD and you get the ball again. Field goal, other team gets the ball at their 20. Turn over on downs? Other team gets the ball at their 20. Turn over? Other team gets the ball where the play ends (like now).

With that rule, the Patriots would just end up winning like 100-0 each game...

• Like 1

I say just get rid of the kicking game all together.

I say just get rid of the kicking game all together.

I strongly disagree, its been a part of football since its inception and provides an element which provides an additional level of skill and risk.

You are a "chef"...let's say you don't like tomatoes and milk. Are you going to eliminate Bechamel and Red sauces from Escoffier's five "mother sauces?" But your clients do not feel the same way as you do, so? I think not.

It's not called pass, run and block? Punt, pass and kick...no? :)

Edited by RedBeast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...