Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

Don't care how bad I get banned - I just found this on youtube and need to post

enjoy!

And I always maintain with anyone I ever discuss football with, that you could pick up Dexter Manley and drop him into the NFL 30 years later and he would still beast it - absolutely no freaking doubt about it

Nada

None

p.s I still have immense respect for Mann, but Manley was too much fun

Edited by johnboy99

Too classy

Enjoy what? The video was blocked on YouTube by the NFL, nothing there How am I supposed to enjoy a blank video???

I'm over in England at the moment - sorry if it don't work,

I've put another inspirational one up

Dexter's a good guy

Don't care how bad I get banned - I just found this on youtube and need to post

Banned from where?

Cuz, if it's from here, you should care. You should care enough that you know the rules in the first place and that, because you know them, you know you didn't violate any with that post, anyway.

If you don't care, maybe you should go find another board since you don't respect this one enough to give a crap. Otherwise, start caring.

• Like 3

Ok, so I signed up for the 1 week NFL game pass free trial subscription around 12:15 AM (been making new accounts a few times now after each free trial is over and canceling each subscription an hour before the free trial is up). I didn't check my email after that, but I canceled my free trial around 11:10 tonight, and checked my email for a confirmation. I see an email about a confirmation from when I created my free trial last week and it said I have to cancel my free trial by Tuesday June 21st at 12:18 AM (not Wednesday June 22nd like it stated online..) or else ill be charged the full $49.99....is that a mistake? Now, I only have $13 on my debit card so any charge wouldn't go through until I have enough money on my card anyway...but is this total BS?

You're getting a product you're supposed to pay for, for free (not attacking you over it, just calling it as it is) and you're worried about losing one day of the free trial that you're just going to renew with another dupe email account? I don't get it. Just cancel it now. We're in the same time zone I think so you should still be in the clear.

You're getting a product you're supposed to pay for, for free (not attacking you over it, just calling it as it is) and you're worried about losing one day of the free trial that you're just going to renew with another dupe email account? I don't get it. Just cancel it now. We're in the same time zone I think so you should still be in the clear.

no my point was that the email said if I didn't cancel my free trial by 12:18 AM on Tuesday June 21st (Which was almost 24 hours ago now), i'd be charged the $49.99. I'm getting money added on to my account in a couple weeks and I don't want to be charged $50 for the NFL Game Pass's mistake. Losing one day of the free trial wasn't what I was complaining about. I'm mad that I might be losing $50 when I shouldn't be.

no my point was that the email said if I didn't cancel my free trial by 12:18 AM on Tuesday June 21st (Which was almost 24 hours ago now), i'd be charged the $49.99. I'm getting money added on to my account in a couple weeks and I don't want to be charged $50 for the NFL Game Pass's mistake. Losing one day of the free trial wasn't what I was complaining about. I'm mad that I might be losing $50 when I shouldn't be.

Ah, missed that it was not tonight, but last night. Shoot an email to customer service or call customer service, I'm sure they'll fix it for you since they don't know the series of scams you're running on them to get the free trials in the first place lol

• Like 1

Banned from where?

Cuz, if it's from here, you should care. You should care enough that you know the rules in the first place and that, because you know them, you know you didn't violate any with that post, anyway.

If you don't care, maybe you should go find another board since you don't respect this one enough to give a crap. Otherwise, start caring.

Whoa. Don't have a cow man!

Oh boy, where's my popcorn? This should be fun to watch...

you're hysterical

seriously? You act like some kind of message board rebel for absolutely no reason and call the mods out for it and respond like that?

It's like you made a rule at home for only using white paper, then used yellow paper and felt like a rebel because of it.

****ing lame.

• Like 1

Ok, I won't. I'll just have a ban, though.

I mean, God forbid you foment a revolution here. You're just a regular Che Guevara aren't ya? We can't have that here, we're running a brutal dictatorship, damnit. You're talk of freedom and liberty will only recruit others to the fold, and us tyrant ES mods will no longer be able to enslave!

• Like 2