Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

59 minutes ago, SWFLSkins said:

Don't know why, I really thought you blocked me because I never saw this, hahhaa, sorry bro. Just couldn't get it to work on google, but Firefox opened right up. 

I don't have anyone blocked right now. The only two I have done recently were subs during the MJ crap and B&W, who I immediately regretted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FS#21 said:

Youtube feed looks great. Similar quality to what I could run if I had the guts to stream there. Don't blame ya if you watch there. Consider me as a backup. (Yes I will show game.)

I wish I could get yours to work man, I really do.

9 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Youtube feed looks great. Similar quality to what I could run if I had the guts to stream there. Don't blame ya if you watch there. Consider me as a backup. (Yes I will show game.)

I would be surprised if that Youtube stream lasts too long.

1 hour ago, Paul Cumberland said:

youtube feed is working for me...  csn...

Out of curiousity, are there YT feeds during the regular season too (my guess is no, but crossing my fingers)? This works nice. I can throw it onto my tv via chromecast.

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Hey just curious to read how successful streaming actually works as we will be moving out of the area in retirement.  From the posts it looks like it comes and goes, not sure I could handle losing the feed on 3rd and 8 or struggling to find a link that works after they have already kicked off.

Trust me, it's better than nothing.  Like our friend already said, perfection is pricey.  And 3rd and 8 should make us all freak out. ;)