Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Is there any possible chance I can watch the skins eagles game on my phone without having to go through direct TV? 

There have been mobile streams in the past.  I'd expect the same this year.  One thing you might want to do is look into a mobile streaming app that you can plug a stream address into.  I'm not the mobile techie to point you to that app.  

4 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

There have been mobile streams in the past.  I'd expect the same this year.  One thing you might want to do is look into a mobile streaming app that you can plug a stream address into.  I'm not the mobile techie to point you to that app.  

Thanks man

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I still dont get the skins game..it says I get the Seahawks Falcons game 

The Yahoo Sports app gives you all the games. Saw last night's game on it.

Edit: Sorry, your right. I just installed it last night and it looked like they had all the games. Looks like it's just games in your area. Oh well.

You can try NFLBITE.com, but I'm not sure how well that will be working this year.

Edited by BleedBNG

24 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Edit: Sorry, your right. I just installed it last night and it looked like they had all the games. Looks like it's just games in your area. Oh well.

You can try NFLBITE.com, but I'm not sure how well that will be working this year.

I let cable go and youtube got expensive out of nowhere.

You...you may have jus saved my life...

*insert laughcry

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

Thanks man 👍😀👍😀

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS YOUTUBE TV:

NFL Redzone is having a free preview through 9/13 (this Sunday). So essentially you get the first week of RedZone free. 

RedZone is currently rerunning all the week 17 action. So I’m hunkered down getting my football fix on.

Hope the Skins lose “today” that guarantees us a shot at Chase Young. 😊

EDIT:   It’s really enlightening hearing some of the commentary nearly a year after the games were played.

Most prescient comment comes with 11 mins 25 seconds remaining in the 3rd guarter of the Packers @ Lions game. The announcer after a gamebreak showing a Chiefs TD says:

“YOU KNOW I FEEL LIKE EVERYBODY’S IGNORING THE CHIEFS I REALLY DO. I THINK THAT’S JUST BECAUSE BALTIMORE HAS BEEN SO GOOD BUT THEY’RE JUST KIND OF LAYING IN THE WEEDS. THEY’VE FORGOTTEN THAT THEIR DEFENSE HAS GOTTEN BETTER DOWN THE STRETCH...”

If I only knew then what I know now I would have mortgaged the house and gone to Vegas. Finally get that slice of la dolce vita that I’ve always dreamed of...  -sigh-

image.jpeg.c48112ef6f7fd6d0b1a6c4caa46d73be.jpeg

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 1

FOX EARLY

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=1

01-FOX-E-V5.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu
Philadelphia @ Washington
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
Chicago @ Detroit
Dick Stockton, Jonathan Vilma
Green Bay @ Minnesota
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard
Seattle @ Atlanta
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

UPDATES:
  • Billings MT: SEA-ATL to GB-MIN (Fri)
  • Myrtle Beach SC: SEA-ATL to PHI-WSH (Thu)
  • Beaumont TX: PHI-WSH to GB-MIN (Thu)
  • Houston and Corpus Christi TX; Pittsburgh PA: PHI-WSH to GB-MIN (Wed)
  • Fort Myers FL: SEA-ATL to GB-MIN (Wed)
  • Shreveport LA; Brownsville and Laredo TX: PHI-WSH to SEA-ATL (Wed)

if you are out of state like i am, i stream using locast from locast.org.  i live in Southern California, and i just watch games online.  with locast, you can watch it for free but will be interupted with locast advertisements.  i went ahead and donated $60 for the entire year.  watch locast using chrome.  with chrome, change your geolocation to washington d.c. and you can watch any program just as if you were in the DMV!

21 minutes ago, Skinarchy said:

Help ! Driving and I want to listen or watch the game today! I'm outta market 

Any ideas please! Thanks 

sirius radio if you subscribe to it or locast

16 minutes ago, ultravin said:

if you are out of state like i am, i stream using locast from locast.org.  i live in Southern California, and i just watch games online.  with locast, you can watch it for free but will be interupted with locast advertisements.  i went ahead and donated $60 for the entire year.  watch locast using chrome.  with chrome, change your geolocation to washington d.c. and you can watch any program just as if you were in the DMV!

sirius radio if you subscribe to it or locast

I cant get it here in good ole under a rock idaho..wouldn't work for me..says it's not available in my area..wont even let me sign up

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I cant get it here in good ole under a rock idaho..wouldn't work for me..says it's not available in my area..wont even let me sign up

you can still get it.  use chrome and get an extension to change your location.  you can also google "trick locast to watch local tv" or this: 

6 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

$100 for NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV University is a steal. Thank god for Navy postgraduate schools. 

hoyaa Navy!!!!

• Thanks 1