Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama's Body Language Revealed

MEANDWARF

afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

I am stunned that the official White House Blog published this picture and that it is in the public domain. The body language is most revealing.

Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling, strides ahead on his own. So who is compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?

In my own dealings with the wealthy and powerful, I have always found that the way to quickly capture the moral essence of a person is to watch how they treat those who are less powerful. Do they understand that the others are also human beings with feelings? Especially when they think nobody is looking.

Hat tip: Rick Richman

A nice comparison of the character of the two most recent presidents. George Bush with Senator Robert Byrd:

bush%20with%20Byrd.jpg

Click Here For The Whole Article:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obamas_revealing_body_language.html

They probibly love the picture because it shows Obama walking ahead of them like he is leading them, and the two people that were opposed to eachother are now walking hand in hand after meeting with Obama.

It is just a silly picture, so anyone can read anything they want out of it if they think about it.

:yawnee:

GOP Partisan thinking: "Everything Obama does is wrong, so we will scour every photo and every sentence that we can apply our own context to and use it to show how superior we are as Conservatives."

Very true.

Now, with a straight face, tell me how they are ANY different than the opposition.

Carry on.;)

GOP Partisan thinking: "Everything Obama does is wrong, so we will scour every photo and every sentence that we can apply our own context to and use it to show how superior we are as Conservatives."

Dem Partisan thinking (2000-2008) "Everything Bush does is wrong, so we will scour every photo and every sentence that we can apply our own context to and use it to show how superior we are as Liberals."

I agree that criticizing Obama in this case is ridiculous. But Liberals did this crap for 8 years. Give me a break.

I agree that criticizing Obama in this case is ridiculous. But Liberals did this crap for 8 years. Give me a break.

Give you a break? From what this type of partisan stupidity? That's the only thing I was pointing out, I'm not saying that Liberal partisans are any better, in fact check my previous post.

Personally, I think there is a healthy amount of :doh: coming from both sides in response to the analysis of this photo, thankfully.

afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

Look at this photo what an outrage! Officer Crowley is seen here condescending to Professor Gates who he obviously thinks isn't able to make it down a simple flight of stairs. Does he make this assumption because Gates is black or because he carries a cane? Based on his previous issues with Gates I think it is safe to assume which one it is. Or another possibility Gates understands that he was wrong for arresting Gates and is now trying to over compensate by showing off for the cameras.

/snark

See, this works both ways.

Dem Partisan thinking (2000-2008) "Everything Bush does is wrong, so we will scour every photo and every sentence that we can apply our own context to and use it to show how superior we are as Liberals."

Yeah, two wrongs DO make a right.

I swear. How can people not GET that?

Rather than LEARN from the past 8 years of mudslinging the best course of action is to do the same stuff you complain about!

Everyone knows that!

Jeez!

~Bang

Rather than LEARN from the past 8 years of mudslinging the best course of action is to do the same stuff you complain about!

Everyone knows that!

Jeez!

~Bang

Keep reading Bang, I'm not slamming one side in favor of the other I'm just responding to this blog article that was written by an obviously partisan conservative, please don't take it to mean that I am condoning similar actions on the other side of the partisan jerkiness fence.

Everyone knows that!

Jeez!

~Bang

I agree with you completely. This article/blog is beyond stupid. Just pointing out that its kind of hypocritical.

ASF cleared it up quite nicely, though.

Archived