Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins go 13-3, make NFC Championship (IGN Madden 10 Sim)

blitzpackage

In a sim of the upcoming Madden 10, Redskins win the East at 13-3, 'Boys and Giants have disappointing seasons. Page 3 of the article has video of the divisional round vs. the North winning, 7-9 Packers. Interesting stuff. We can always dream, huh? :)

http://sports.ign.com/articles/100/1007123p2.html

Vinnie and Dan:

We really appreciate your attempt at fueling our passion for the upcoming season. We don't need it. We know this year we are going to the show, and JC will throw for 4500+ yards and 32 TD's. Your futile attempts at patronizing us will not work.

Yours Truly,

Ned

wow this is a crock... said Aaron Rodgers went down for Green Bay and they brought in Trent Green that lead them to a play off win over the eagles? Wow, They don't even run the same offensive scheme....

I guess that shouldn't surprise me, Green was my pick to play after the shuler fiasco :(

That is the very reason why they bought exclusive rights so they could push ESPN 2k line out the door. They produced a quality product and was selling it for only 19.99$.

That's true.

EA has driven all competition out.

But it's funny. A game 20 years ago was 100x more realistic and you could design your own plays down to the microsecond in detail. Front Page Sports Football. It's available as a free download now and it was the reason Madden even has player attributes today. Like the speed, acc, int, etc. It was from FPSFBP but madden never could match the custom play design so they got rid of it.

****ing lazy ass designers IMO and they want 40-50 bucks a year for the same game they released in 1997 with better graphics.

Archived