Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins go 13-3, make NFC Championship (IGN Madden 10 Sim)

blitzpackage

You would think a team with higher ranks in Madden would do better lol Screw EA, seems like they canned the PC version.. AGAIN :doh:

Just great. :mad:

Y'a know, if next years version came back to PC users, I'd skip it out of principle. As and when I do now play, I gravitate to the '06 version, which beside being the last real good PC version, also gives me a bonus of the last chance to play #21. :D

Hail.

Y'a know, if next years version came back to PC users, I'd skip it out of principle. As and when I do now play, I gravitate to the '06 version, which beside being the last real good PC version, also gives me a bonus of the last chance to play #21. :D

Hail.

that's not true Madden 08 has #21 as well.

Hail.

I'm still rocking '05. I've had all the later ones as they came out, and just didn't like them. Triangle to throw to the TE? That sucks. That QB vision thing? That sucks. I'll try '10, maybe it'll surprise me like the others didn't. I need a challenge, anyways; tired of winning 90-0 shutouts constantly.

I would like to know if the Redskins beat the Saints in the regular season. Also I don't see the Redskins secondary giving up three TDs to Drew Brees or anybody else this season.

HTTR

if the Redskins are top seed in the NFC they must have won the game in the regular season!

I'm still rocking '05. I've had all the later ones as they came out, and just didn't like them. Triangle to throw to the TE? That sucks. .

change the settings :doh:

That QB vision thing? That sucks. .
there is your challenge! :doh:
I need a challenge, anyways; tired of winning 90-0 shutouts constantly.
be a man and change game play from rookie to all madden :laugh:

I'm still rocking '05. I've had all the later ones as they came out, and just didn't like them. Triangle to throw to the TE? That sucks. That QB vision thing? That sucks. I'll try '10, maybe it'll surprise me like the others didn't. I need a challenge, anyways; tired of winning 90-0 shutouts constantly.

QB vision is great. Eliminates a lot of BS screen plays from previous Maddens.

Go into AI settings and max out all the CPU settings (minus Special Teams) while you stay 'medium'.

Archived