Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you looking forward to seeing this Pre-season most?

Malcomb Kelly

Definitely gotta catch some games with the AZ Skins fans!

I about crash my car when I see another Skins sticker on the road. Not enough of us here.

:cheers:

Definitely makes it nice being able to enjoy the game with other skins fans. Saves me from breaking stuff at home when things dont go well:D.

Right about now,if they're wearing a Redskins uniform,I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)

+1 (can a water boy +1 a mod lol)

Anyway, I wanna see the open competition between Colt and Chase just for fun. And as much as I can't wait for Big AL and Rak, I'd rather they take it easy till we get to the Meadowlands.

Colt:) ...it will be nice seeing him out there again doing what he does best....proving the haters wrong. I am very anxious to see him the first team :).

Chase and Todd....ya never know what may happen during the regular season. I would like to feel anyone of the qb's can come in (if need be) and know what they're doing.

Kevin Barnes - watched him at Maryland and liked him.

Orakpo- nuff said

Fred,Devin,Malcolm - If they can consistently contribute to the offense then with Cooley,Santana,ARE and CP we might have one of the deadliest offense in the league and certainly in the NFCE.

The O Line - they have taken more criticism then they deserved the last half of the season and all off season. It will be awesome to see Dock back out there with Samuels and Thomas. I'm also curious about Rhineheart's developement.

Where to start:

1. The Offensive Line-It is in my opinion that our offense, JC, and Zorn hinges on the performance of the OL. I will be watching at how Heyer has developed, how Williams looks, and what Bridges can do. It will be interesting to see if Rinehart looks much better. Lets not forget Samuels is coming of an injury.

2. Last year Rookie receivers- They went heavy on receiving in last years draft. I can't wait to see Thomas' development. Even more, I look forward to what we all know what Kelly and Davis can do. Lets hope they are more involved and are on the same page.

3. Orakp/LB- Orakpo's move to LB will be very interesting. I wonder how he will be able to change direction and play coverage. I am interested to see how they utilize him. Hopefully we see him plenty with his hand in the ground. If Rak should faulter, what will the team do at SAM?

4. Zorn's Offense- People want to blame JC, but i also blame Zorn. Hopefully the offense is more complex and not so simplistic. His play calling was horrible down the stretch. Lets see if he can mix it up more.

5. Jason Campbell- We saw a lot of progress from JC. Its do or die for him. Lets see if he is more aggressive and also more decisive. He needs to go through his progressions much quicker and get the ball out faster. Despite a crumbling OL last year, there was definite room for improvement from him.

6. Fifth Receiver-...and possibly sixth. I am a fan of Marko Mitchell. Roydell Williams seems like a guy who can come in right away and contribute. Lets not forget Trent Shelton who knows the system from Seattle. Other possibles are Jaison Williams and Keith Eloi. Who ever makes it, is part of the future youth movement for the Redskins and it will be interesting to watch them progress.

7. Albert Haynesworth/DL- Lets see what the $100 million man can do. He says he still has that fire. Hopefully he shows it on the field. I can't wait to see what he, Griffin, Carter, and Daniels/Orakpo/Jarmon can do.

8. Jeremy Jarmon- Quality pick IMO. I would like to see how much development he needs. He will probably get a lot of time at DE with the second team. I look forward to seeing what he is capable of.

9. Kevine Barnes- I think Kevin Barnes will be a quality CB. I look forward to see how he does and perhaps push Smoot for the nickle spot.

10. Colt Brennan- How could I NOT include Colt!? He had some mechanical issues to work on. I would like to see him get more snaps with the second team and even first team. Can he duplicate another stellar preseason. If he doesn't, will the Cult of Colt finally shut the **** up? Lets see...

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco

Kruger vs. Brennan

Baltimore Ravens vs New York Ravens

Who the heck are the New York Ravens?

There are a lot of Redskin players I am looking forward to seeing this preseason.

So I will just leave it at I am looking forward to preseason. :)

I'm looking foward to seeing Chase prove that he can win the #3 spot behind Collins. I'm also looking foward to seeing Orakpo and Haynesworth play in a game for us (I mean, Redskins).

I can see that...

But Orakpo is the guy I want to see along with D. Thomas (Showtime)

Archived