Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you looking forward to seeing this Pre-season most?

Malcomb Kelly

i want to see kareem moore because im not sold on horton in coverage. i feel like if kareem and chris can show up and play at high level, we would have a lot of flexibility to put laron all over the place. i think it would help us better utilize laron making people account for him all over the place opposed to only center field. my :2cents:

1) Colt Brennan

I first saw Colt Brennan in college and instantly became a fan. When the Redskins drafted him, I was overjoyed. His preseason performance last year was truly awesome, albeit not very surprising. I expect big things again from him this preseason. If Jason Campbell performs poorly during the preseason and into the regular season, Brennan could see playing time.

2) Malcolm Kelly

I think Malcolm Kelly has the potential to be the best receiver on this team if he can stay healthy. I was disappointed with his inability to stay injury-free last year, but it appears as though he is healthy now and stable. People were raving about his performance in training camp and practice. He's big and has tremendous hands. All signs point to him being a primary redzone target.

3) Anthony Alridge

Although Clinton Portis is still a beast in my mind, his mileage is a concern for me. Aldrige would be a great change of pace back to spell Portis. His speed is simply scary. Watch his highlights on YouTube! Mike Shanahan said Alridge is the fastest player he's ever seen.

This year has so many talented young players that I am really excited to see how they progress and perform. My short list?

1. Malcolm Kelly (please stay healthy)

2. Devin Thomas

3. Orakpo

4. Jarmon

5. Barnes

6. Fred Davis

7. Big Mike Williams (will he be able to survive?)

8. Haynesworth (get off the field, damnit)

9. Lastly, I would like to see how Marcus Mason fits in this year. Take that job away from Betts, please!

edit - Forgot Marko Mitchell. Dude is fast and can catch. Being 6'4 doesn't hurt either.

Every-friggin-body.

And I mean literally. Everybody.

WRs, Olineman, QBs, RBs, Dlineman, DBs, LBs, 1st string, 3rd string, Offensive coaches, Defensive coaches, heck, even Vinny and Dan. I wanna see 'em all, lol.

:gap:

Edit: I forgot to mention Scott Campbell and Morocco Brown. Yeah. I'm that lame.

You really want to see Malcolm Kelly more than Brian Orakpo? :)

Not me brother. I want to see the top draft pick start applying the type of outside pressure we haven't had here in 10 years plus.

I think Devin Thomas is likely to be the receiver that emerges in preseason. He seems to have caught up to what is expected of him as a pro and has a strong physical upside.

Kelly has the football IQ but I just have misgivings about his health.

You really want to see Malcolm Kelly more than Brian Orakpo? :)

Not me brother. I want to see the top draft pick start applying the type of outside pressure we haven't had here in 10 years plus.

I think Devin Thomas is likely to be the receiver that emerges in preseason. He seems to have caught up to what is expected of him as a pro and has a strong physical upside.

Kelly has the football IQ but I just have misgivings about his health.

Ugh.

I think Kelly could actually be better than Thomas, his hands are amazing and he has a more consistent college career to back up his potential, but his health leaves me worried.

If DT develops as a really good receiver that'd be great, but I'd be disappointed if Kelly never panned out as well.

Archived