Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deion: JC is the NFL QB Under the Most Pressure

RenegadeTK

NFL Network: Total Access on 7/14/09

Deion says that JC is under the most pressure this upcoming season. Main points:

- He has Zorn who he should develop under.

- The FO did him a little dirty by going after Cutler.

- He has a good RB with Portis

- The D carries the team and the o-line needs to step up, but all the pressure falls on the QB either way.

:logo:

jason.jpg

Sorry Deion, your boy Romo sits to pee is the #1 choice

no more TO, no playoffs last year, Wade on the hot seat, Dallas gave up all those draft picks for a guywhoe had 1, 1000 yard season.... ad Turnover Tony crumbles under pressure

Bubba..Jason hasn't accomplished half of what Romo sits to pee has.

I know he's a Cowboy but try and be a little objective. :)

- The FO did him a little dirty by going after Cutler.

Right on Me-ion. **** Snyder and his minions for trying to upgrade a winning outfit coming off a stellar offensive year and replace a QB who's led by example and is right up there with the very best in the l..... DOH!

Seriously, are we 'sposed to apologize for trying to upgrade the most important part of the team that's been sub-standard for WAY too long, with a young man many think is well on his way to the very top reaches of the position?

And then in tomorrow's news the deuch will be talking about it being a business. :doh:

Hail.

IMO, it has to be JC on the hot seat. The guy i talented,he just doesn't know how to use it when he needs to.

I mentioned before, by the end of the 1st half of the 1st reg. game, we'll all know if he's gotten over the funk...

One half is going to define a quarterback for the season? That's absurd.

Bubba..Jason hasn't accomplished half of what Romo sits to pee has.

I know he's a Cowboy but try and be a little objective. :)

:rolleyes:

what exactly has Romo sits to pee accomplished?

THAT'S exactly why he's under the most pressure

2 playoff games and he had the game ending mistake in both to ensure the loss

Was everyones pick to be Super bowl mvp leading the cowboys.... and they didn't even make the playoffs, a lot of the reason was his turnovers and another Dec. swoon.

Jerrah canned TO so Romo sits to pee could lead the team, despite TO being the most productive wr by a long shot.

Wade future in Dallas is directly tied to Romo sits to pee's playoff success. No team has had more lofty expectation, nor talked bigger than the pokes

and Dallas is the media darling, and on the national spotlight more than any team,

I know you don't like Campbell, but try and be objective

playing for a new contract on a team expect to finish last in their division isn't that pressure filled in comparision.

Heck JC isn't under the most pressure to succeed on the Redskins, Haynesworth and Hall are ahead of him.

Arguably Campbell has the most incentive to succeed after the Cutler trade talks, and up for a new contract

I am saying that if he comes out and plays badly, there will be alot of people calling for him to be benched. I don't want it t happen; I hope he plays lights out ball, but if he comes out and is sluggish, missing open receivers, and throws more than 1 pic, look out.

Heck JC isn't under the most pressure to succeed on the Redskins, Haynesworth and Hall are ahead of him.

Which is why most NFL pundits and the majority of posters here claim that as Campbell goes,so does the Redskins season.

But according to you, Hall and Haynesworth are under more pressure on this team.

Ok...whatever.................

Which is why most NFL pundits and the majority of posters here claim that as Campbell goes,so does the Redskins season.

But according to you, Hall and Haynesworth are under more pressure on this team.

Ok...whatever.................

Agreed. I understand that there have been players in the past on defense that have signed big contracts and not lived up to them, but I believe the defense will hold up its end of the bargain. JC, along with a questionable OL, are the key to this season.

:rolleyes:

Arguably Campbell has the most incentive to succeed after the Cutler trade talks, and up for a new contract

:rotflmao:Please pass me some of whatever you are smoking.

Haynesworth and Hall are already paid. Guaranteed contracts.

They could both stink up the joint, and retire rich.

They are under the least amount of pressure on the entire team.

If JC sucks again....this might be his last year in the league.

IMO, it has to be JC on the hot seat. The guy i talented,he just doesn't know how to use it when he needs to.

I mentioned before, by the end of the 1st half of the 1st reg. game, we'll all know if he's gotten over the funk...

Actually I kind of agree with him. Yeah, it's a bit crazy to say how the season is going to go in just one game, nevermind one half. But I think the trend of this team is that they don't start strong, and if that continues this season, history will lead us to believe that the Skins may very well be another average team. I can't remember the last time the Skins had a convincing Week 1 victory. And as far as JC goes, he doesn't normally light up the field, racking up points and yards. If this continues, he doesn't have the stats behind him that suggest his season will turn for the better.

I know when I watch that first regular season game of 2009, and it's another ho-hum, snoozefest of a first half from JC, I probably won't be expecting more than a 10-win season. Of course I want the team to perform better than that, but history shows that a lackluster first game may very well spell just the beginning of a lackluster season.

Hopefully I'm wrong, though.

I hope JC does good, but we've all seen how the crowd turns on a player; and I can see a qb controversy if he doesn't do well. the expectations of him in the 1st game ill be high, and if the crowd turn on him, I don't think he can get over it.

But then again, thats the reason why i'm sitting here pecking at a keyboard and not coaching...:D

Actually I kind of agree with him. Yeah, it's a bit crazy to say how the season is going to go in just one game, nevermind one half.

I think it's really crazy. The 1st half of the 1st game will likely be the half that's least representative of the teams potential. Lots of teams and players look terrible in the first game (let alone the first half) of the season every year and come back to have fantastic seasons.

I am saying that if he comes out and plays badly, there will be alot of people calling for him to be benched. I don't want it t happen; I hope he plays lights out ball, but if he comes out and is sluggish, missing open receivers, and throws more than 1 pic, look out.

I want every player to excell on this team, but the fact is the QB is the leader and Jason definately has a lot to prove this year. His opening game is going to be a very tough one again in NY, but many of us truly believe this team can win with the right leader. Plain and simple if JC comes out sluggish, gun shy, and looking bad, by the end of game one fans will be screaming for a change, especialy if Colt or Todd out plays JC in the preseason.

Jason Campbell is probably under more pressure then anyone in the league right now, the starting QB for the Washington Redskins is just as important of a job as the President of the U.S. That is the life of a QB in Washington!

Archived