Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYPost: NY Terror Plot Foiled

Hitman#21

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05202009/news/regionalnews/bronx/ny_terror_plot_foiled_170221.htm

Last updated: 10:15 pm

May 20, 2009

Posted: 10:14 pm

May 20, 2009

Four home-grown Muslim terrorists hell bent on blowing up two Bronx synagogues and shooting down a military plane have been arrested following a massive, year-long investigation, sources told the Post.

The four men -- all of whom hail from upstate Newburgh, NY -- were busted in the Bronx around 9 p.m. tonight.

Their unholy mission involved a year-long plot to destroy two Riverdale synagogues and blast a military plane out of the sky with a rocket launcher, the sources said.

The men were foiled when one of the friends found out about the plan and alerted the feds. The informant agreed to work with the FBI and NYPD joint-terror task force, tattling on their friends to help the police for months.

Wow. I thought these kind of things only happened under Bush's watch. ;)
Oh, but Obama's policies aren't keeping us safe! :rolleyes:
Four home-grown Muslim terrorists hell bent on blowing up two Bronx synagogues and shooting down a military plane have been arrested following a massive, year-long investigation, sources told the Post.

If we are going to throw partisan jabs in here :)

a year long investigation means we knew, thanks to a friend, on "Bush's watch"....if we knew and were investigating, I'm sure we had enough survellience that they would not have been successful at any such attack. We just needed to gather a ton of evidence for a solid trial.

No jabs from me to either political group- I just wanna give kudos to the "snitch" and the guys/gals who were directly involved in the investigation. They are the true hero's, regardless of who is pres.

Wow, just wow.

This isn't the first time this has happened, but since the Obama Admin has taken power they are all about releasing classified information. I really can't stand this Admin more and more each day.

Archived