Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you really want Snyder gone?

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not surprised to see so many "yes" picks.. no matter how unfair that may be.

So many fans of other teams would LOVE to have a guy like Snyder who does whatever he can to win. The majority of you, given the funds that he has at his disposal, would make the same deals that he does. I understand that winning is paramount, but we would be in no better shape with any other owner in the league. He does whatever he can to try and better the team.. he's not always right, but it doesn't change the fact that he gives an edge in this league.

I voted NO.

I do not agree with you, please name and quote the fans from other teams who would love him as an owner. So far when I browse the internet football pages talking about him, what I read are sarcastic comments from other teams' fans. He is often compared and linked to Al Davis (without the ring).

The problem is that he keeps on trying (his stubborn way) while he should DO IT. When you want to make something happen in your life you just don't want to try, you want to DO IT, to make it happen. He shows no sign of football intelligence when he keeps on doing the same mistakes year in year out. Look at what he did with Vinny, he hired him, then fired him (Marty's influence here), and while no other team showed any interest in him he gave him his job back.

Beats me.

All the man wants is to win, and he's sure not skeered to spend the money trying to give us fans another trophy. To hail with the other owners, we would likely to get stuck with a cheap one who wouldn't keep the little talent the team has all ready. Im all for the man.

The Danny should get into some other business and leave the football franchise to someone else who will give it some more serious effort. The Redskins should not be viewed as a fantasy football team. Remember Jerry Glanville's statement that N-F-L stands for Not-For-Long? Well, that should apply to the football careers of the Danny and Vinny.

I want him gone. He's now owned the team long enough for all to see various patterns. Draft day idiocy. Coach hiring idiocy (anyone yet figured out what that dog and pony show was last year that brought in Zorn? Well, at least this is Zorn's last year). Free agent idiocy. The organization is free-spending, sure. But there's little thought behind that spending other than another Big Name for Danny.

He doesn't know what the **** he is doing! He needs to sit his ass in the booth and let the coach win it for him. This Jerry Jones crap is not going to work. Get the players the coaches need and sit down and have a drink they will win it for him if he just chills

I'm sorry but just because you sign the big time players doesn't mean jack****. He treats the redskins like they are a fantasy football team. Look at what Pittsburgh and the Patriots have done and they've spent no where near the money over the past few seasons we have. Not to mention the fact Synder hasen't let a couch other then Gibbs stay more then what, two years? He is a moron when it comes to football and should just sign the checks and hire a GM!!!!

Hail

i think people underestimate really how dire the straits were when the danny purchased the team. while we haven't been perennial contenders since he's be owner, he hasn't exactly run the team in the ground either. i also think people forget just how young this man is. he's surrounded by a bunch of other owners that have been in the game for years...perhaps longer than he's been on earth. give the dude some time...he's already got the money and has proven he's not scared to spend it.

i also think people forget just how young this man is. he's surrounded by a bunch of other owners that have been in the game for years...perhaps longer than he's been on earth. give the dude some time...he's already got the money and has proven he's not scared to spend it.

Jeff Lurie was relatively young (mid 40s) when he bought the Eagles. Took him about 5-6 years but he has had the Eagles rocking and rolling for pretty much all of this decade.

I think Snyder's big mistake was firing Marty after only one sesaon. He then brings Spurrier in who didn't have the work ethic to succeed in the NFL and bailed after two years and then brings in Gibbs who was too old to hang around for the amount of time required to really turn it around. Plus we don't know how Snyder has been to work with all this time.......I'd love for an insider to write a book about the atmosphere at Ashburn during the Snyder years.

But now that he no longer has Gibbs to fall back on, lets see what he does. There was a lot of specualtion that he was going to fire Zorn after one year and he didn't. And barring a complete fall into a 3-13 season or the like (assuming Campbell stays.....if we start Colt or Sanchez such a record may be expected), I hope he sticks with JZ for a while. If he goes out and hires another big name in 2010, that's not going to look good at all.

First of all Synder will never sell this team, so get used to him. Second I rather have an owner who spends money to bulid a winning team and is not afraid to pay players. I do wish he would fire vinny and get a real GM, but o well. I honestly think Dan is just a huge skins fan who happens to be a billonaire, he's not in it to make cash, he's in it to win championships and thats what I care about.

Whilst I don't hate The Danny he's proven to not have a clue when it comes to running the Redskins. Add to that the turnover we generate meaning any owner has no excuse not to spend the cap dollars and the answer is obviously yes.

The people voting against Snyder have no idea how good we have it. Owners that want to win as badly as Snyder does are hard to find. He's willing to spend as much money as possible to win, no other owner is willing to spend money like him.

Sure, he's too involved in personnel moves, but he'll get over it eventually. The number 1 thing to him is winning, so, I love him as the owner.

Yes, I want him to sell the team. In the ten years he's owned the franchise, he's made poor decisions- firing Norv when the Redskins were still in playoff contention- signing over-the-hill veterans for lots of money via Mark Carrier, Jeff George, Bruce Smith, and Deion Sanders. Firing Marty Schottenheimer just after one season when Marty had stablized things. Hiring Steve Spurrier based on credentials of what he did in the college ranks.

This man makes bad decisions over and over and over again. He doesn't want to hire a real GM. He doesn't want to listen to people. When Joe Gibbs advised him to hire Gregg Williams, he didn't want to. Something tells me had Gregg Williams been the Redskins head coach last year, the team would have done a lot better than 8-8. Snyder is trying to be like Jerry Jones, but he can not be. Jones has been around football his whole life, and knows football. Snyder is just some spoiled rich Redskins fan who happened to purchase the franchise and now, he doesn't know what to do with it. If he knew football, he would take into consideration that his QB was the last starting QB to thrown an interception last season, and he did it after 7 games. Snyder is a idiot.

The people voting against Snyder have no idea how good we have it. Owners that want to win as badly as Snyder does are hard to find. He's willing to spend as much money as possible to win, no other owner is willing to spend money like him.

Sure, he's too involved in personnel moves, but he'll get over it eventually. The number 1 thing to him is winning, so, I love him as the owner.

So other owners don't want their team to win and despite a complete lack of evidence (except the contrary kind) The Danny will eventually get it?

Welcome to the board Danny ;)

I don't question his desire to win. I question his ability. Insanity is making the same mistake over and over again, expecting different results. If he wants to win he's got to give up the reins to a real general manager. Until he does that, I'd rather see someone else.

Archived