Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you really want Snyder gone?

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I want Snyder and Vinny to stay and get their big name offensive coach. I prefer Gruden or Shanahan over Cowher or Holmgren. Are you really unhappy with the defense that this team has? We need some offensive overhauls mainly with the offensive line and probably the qb. Running backs grow on trees in this league so it will not be hard to find a portis replacement. The team needs 2 new offensive tackles and a new RG. Without Snyder we have no haynesworth. Without Snyder we have no big name coach wanting to come to D.C because all those big name coaches know the offense is the only thing that needs some rebuilding.

Get real no big name coach is coming here because synder wants to run the team and Vinny isn't going anywhere since he allows Snyder to do so. You are making it seem like building this team is all to easy it isn't quality linemen don't grow on trees and what makes you think Snyder is going to draft anyone who isn't able to sell a Jersey?, Running backs ae preety easy to find but this FO is more likely to draft a Trung candiate type then a chris Johnson type, And what exactely has Haynesworth given us besides less room to operate under the cap and a extension of some of the contracts that the two idiots in the FO think are still good? Fact is this team stinks and everyone but the most homeristic can see that.

I understand that Dan is a lifelong fan of the team and for that, I can empathize with him. If I were the owner I'm sure I would be tempted to meddle just like he does. But after 10 years of failure you would think a good business man (as Snyder allegedly is) would finally come to the conclusion the old way of doing things aren't working and adjust my plan accordingly. Sometimes you have to swallow your ego and admit you've been wrong. I just don't think Mr Snyder is capable of that.

It's a wealthy ego thing...whether you say he treats his organization/business/investment like fantasy football, trading card collecting or whatever...it's HIS...he's gonna do it HIS way...not mine, Tom, Dick or Harry's or yours. Just be happy he spends $$$ and tries...it could be worse.

the only way i would change my mind is if he wakes up to what he has done to the once proud franchise and get Polian or someone just like him in her to rebuild this team properly and then get out of and stay out of the way of footbal operations.he can then do what he does best,make money.if he is willing to do this and does this then by all means stay as long as he wants.but as long as he stays and keeps doing what he is doing this team will fail and badly,oh i gues they are already doing that.

If I could have it my way, I'd say let Danny own the skins. But also let him step out of the way and good some football people to run this team, a GM to build a real team and to show him how to spend his money the SMART way! Get rid of the holywood Tom Cruise type crap, or at least keep it away from the team and the people running it. Snyder can do all the other stuff but stay out of the draft, the free agent market and all that himself.

Just write the checks for who and what the GM says. ....Lose VINNY ><

Give the guy some slack...he wants to win as much or more than us.

I swear to god if I hear this garbage again I'm going to puke.

since when does "wanting" something make everything OK? he "wants" to win you say? what exactly gives you that impression? is it that fact that everything he touches turns to **** and he treats people like crap and keeps making the same mistakes year after year after year? is that how to win? is that how to show people you "want" to win?

maybe if Danny The Boy "wants" to win so badly he'd stop doing things that have led to 10 years of the wheel-spinning and wasted opportunities and to now being the freaking laughingstock of the league. Petty Tyrant "wants" to win? hasn't counted for jack squat and it never will, unless he does something to actually make that result happen.

I "want" a Ferrari too but without a plan to get one, well you know how that will work out.

Archived