Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you really want Snyder gone?

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I hear a lot of people saying they want Snyder to sell this team. Money where your mouth is, I'm curious how many people realisticly want the Danny to sell this team to someone else. If you making the money, spend it, huge reason why I love the guy. He's getting better at this as well, and though he's not perfect, the effort and heart is there to bring a championship back to DC.

(we aren't drafting Sanchez)

I let you know for sure after tomorrow. I'm on the fence about Dan Snyder. On one hand he wants to see us win so badly he can taste it and he'll spend whatever's necessary to set us up. But on the other hand, I'm wondering how much he interferes with in football matters that he should just leave alone.

I'll let you know tomorrow evening, if we trade the farm for Mark Sanchez then I'll say I want him gone.

But if we do, and two years from now he's throwing for 4,000+ yards and carrying us to home-field advantage in the playoffs, I'll deny it to the death. :D

If Snyder cannot figure out he needs to hire real football people to run the football side of the team, I would be thrilled if he sold the team. I don't care how much money he throws around, effort he puts into it, or how much he wants to win if the end result remains the same with mediocre teams.

I have already given up my season tickets as long as he is owner and have no plans to even buy another jersey to give him a dime more of my money.

Give the guy some slack...he wants to win as much or more than us. Hey, its always exciting at Redskins park!!

No slack - if he held himself to the standards of his employees he would have committed hari-kari by now (long ago in fact).

No matter how much he loves the Redskins or how much money he throws at free agents etc., the bottom line for me (not for the Skins - for me) is wins and especially SB wins. So, Dan's not exacty burning it up in my book.

I'm in the Dan Must Go camp until I see evidence that he has learned from past mistakes. I see a small amount of that in recent years, but not enough yet.

Lets be honest. Dan Snyder isn't selling this team anytime soon.

Danny is a great marketing guy and businessman, but has NO BUSINESS helping decide what personnel the team goes after. He's never played football, and has proven he shouldn't be a part of personnel decisions (see Jeff George).

I would LOVE to see him go, or at least get his nose out of Vinny's behind and get a REAL football guy in here to acquire personnel.

If we go the Sanchez route this year (and trade up to get him) then I say we go 5-11 because of lack of depth on both lines among other things. In fact, I almost hope Sanchez fails miserably (like AKILI SMITH bad) so that Dan MIGHT, I say MIGHT, think about getting rid of Vinny and start changing his ways on personnel for my favorite team. We wont get anywhere with this regime. Ever.

Just because he might spend to win doesn't make him a good owner....a good owner realizes there are more football knowledgeable people and will let them build as they see fit (for the most part, not completely). Good owners should stick to building the team money so the GM/Coach can build/develop a team not buy other team's has beens (with very few exceptions actually performing when they come to Skins). Snyder isn't a good owner and I don't like him therefore I want him to sell. Does that mean he can't change? No, of course not. Does it mean he will learn sometime down the road? It doesn't look that way.

if he's unwilling to admit his way isn't working and put his best attribute to work and pay the best gm around step back and make money and watch his team come together.everyone makes mistakes but it's rediculous to keep doing it over and over again and get no results.i believe thats the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over and expecting it to turn out differentlyso if he won't stop then yes i do.

I don't want Snyder gone; I really believe he wants first and foremost to win. What I do want is for him to stop thinking he "knows football" just because he's owned a team for 'X' number of years, hire a real freaking GM, and get out of the way. Just sign the checks, Dan!

I'm in the Dan Must Go camp until I see evidence that he has learned from past mistakes. I see a small amount of that in recent years, but not enough yet.

_________

I am actually siding with MassSkinsfan on this one. And additionally the problem is his handling of the QB position this off-season. If in deed it is one of great need why was it addressed so poorly. Sanchez or not, he is coming away from this draft looking less like a GM and more like a Jerry Jones, just another meddling owner.

Archived